A nice way to wake up

Blake smiled to herself, half in a dream-like state...as she felt a warm, soft light behind her eyes....and rough hands, skimming over her thighs....grazing up the side of her vest and pushing it up her side, revealing bare skin.

She hummed gently, nuzzling her face into the pillow sleepily, but greatly enjoying the sensation of cool hands on her body, fingers tracing across her collarbone, pulling her long hair away from her neck.

Was this a dream?

It almost felt too good for that...

She had had plenty of sex dreams in the past....but this one felt more real....

She gave a brief, bemused sort of frown before blinking open her eyes, only to see a long, tanned, familiar, and oh-so cocky face, hovering over hers...

She blinked herself into waking consciousness....

"N-Negan?" she managed to whisper in a hushed voice, suddenly remembering where she was, and who was sleeping right beside her.

"Mornin'," he uttered in a low husky tone. Negan this morning, was in just his grey t-shirt and pants, his jacket having long been abandoned on the couch most likely. "Thought we might be able to finish where we left off last night. See, I'm kinda yearnin' for somethin', an' I thought that you might be able to help with quenchin' my thirst, sweetheart."

And with that, Negan's mouth grazed Blake's neck, leaving a trail of open-mouthed kissed along her burning skin...

Oh god...

Now this was a way to wake up, that was for sure....

That longing desire still warming her stomach....causing her breath to catch in her throat...

But she couldn't do this....

Not here.

"Negan, no....Negan, stop," she breathed, her eyes drifting closed, in pleasure. "W-We can't..."

But the dark-haired saviour was pretty unrelenting....as his hands drifted up her side, rumpling her vest...her fingers inching achingly close to her breasts...

But suddenly there came a noise to Blake's right, and the tall, caramel-blonde woman made a face, glancing around, to see the small toddler rubbing at her eyes...waking up.

Blake shoved Negan hurriedly from her yet again....and smoothed down her hair.

"Heeeey, sweetie," she said in a kindly tone, as Mia sat up and blinked at the pair of them. "You sleep ok?"

But before their very eyes, Mia's face, as she eyed Negan lying beside Blake, became one of utter grumpiness...her face fixing itself into a tiny scowl.

"Why Eggy 'ere?" she said in a croaky, bossily little voice. "Eggy noh, sleep wif us."

Blake pursed her lips together.

Was this Mia being protective of Blake?

It certainly seemed that way.

"It's ok, baby," said Blake, pulling herself up into a sitting position, trying to block Negan from sight. "Negan's just come by to say....uh, good morning."

She almost tutted at her own comment.

He had certainly done that.

Blake did all she could to stop herself from rolling her eyes, as behind her, she heard Negan rub a hand over his scratchy, bearded chin, and let out a huff.

"Holy fucking shit..." he growled in irritation. "Are you really gonna deny me the chance to screw you again, Doll-face, just because that little cock-blocker's awake?"