Birthday surprises

"After you," said Negan with a wide grin, offering a gloved hand out towards the open door, leading up and into the RV.

Blake rolled her eyes, knowing exactly why he was being so kind, as she, strutting up the next few steps, heard the predictable growl of want from behind her.

"Fuck me, Darlin'" he said with his lip caught now between his teeth. "...you tryin' to kill me with those goddamn panties of yours?"

Blake took in a tired breath of air.

"Is it a crime to wear underwear now?" she sighed, her hand moving back to brush down the rear hem of her dress.

But Negan gave a wolfish whistle of appreciation. "With a pussy like yours, it should be," he said in a delicious voice, causing Blake to smile and shake her head, tutting, as she reached the top of the narrow steps and stared around at the interior of the RV.

It was plush in here, with leather and dark mahogany furnishings wrapping around the entire vehicle. The space in front of them looked like a sort-of living area, with a small table, comfy-looking benches, a couple of large grey fitted couches, and a small kitchenette. There were two doors off to the right, and to her left she could see the driver's seat up front.

Blake could tell a lot of effort had been made to make the place look nice, with a couple of extra throw pillows on the couches, and a large pile of food and supplies laid across the table. There looked to be fresh fruit, bread, crackers, and even a bottle of wine...

...and Blake couldn't help but smile as she pressed herself back against one of the cabinets, allowing Negan enough room to climb the last few stairs behind her.

"Looks nice," she said in a an eager tone, biting down hard onto her lip and peering up at him ,as he leered over her.

"Oh darling, you ain't seen nothing yet," he said in a husky tone, his face hovering a mere breath away from hers as he grasped her hand in his free one, and pulled her over to the closed-off doors on their left.

"Bathroom's busted so you're gonna have to go outside," he explained, nodding matter-of-factly to the first door. "But this....is the bedroom..."

Negan gave the door ahead of him a short shove open, to reveal a large king sized bed, covered in what looked like hundreds of fake rose petals.

Blake at this, gave an enormous smile, unable to help the laugh that escaped her lips.

"Are you serious?" she said airily, taking a step further into the room and allowing her hand to slip from his.

But Negan behind her, gave a defensive frown.

"Mmmhmmm," he replied easily. "I thought we could stay over tonight."

Never in a million years had Blake expected this.

She let out another giggle before turning back to the dark-haired man.

"I never had you down for the romantic type..." she said shaking her head bemusedly.

But Negan ran a hand over his stubbly beard, tensing his jaw slightly as he looked down at her.

"Well it is your goddamn birthday, so I thought I'd make a fuckin' effort, Darlin'," he uttered in a slightly irritable tone, placing a hand to the small of her back and beginning to lead her out of the room with an annoyed shove. "But if you're gonna be so fuckin' ungrateful..."

Blake laughed, hurriedly clutching hold of his leather sleeve and turning to face him, pressing her body close to his.

"I love it," she purred up him earnestly, pressing her face into his collarbone. "I just never expected it..."