Wolves at the door

Warning this chapter is rated mature. Proceed with caution before reading. Threats and mentions of violence/rape.

Blake let out another muffled cry against the hand that was clamped over her lips, scrabbling at the ground beneath her feet for any kind of traction.

She was tall and not exactly slight in stature but the men carrying her along were bigger, pinning her arms back behind her as they shoved her forwards through the undergrowth. She could tell they were men. Even through the darkness she could hear their low grunts and smell their putrid sweat as they held her roughly.

Blake's heart was thudding in her chest now, so loud that she was sure everyone for miles around would be able to hear it.

But was there anyone else around? Just Negan stuck in that RV back there....probably not even having realised she was gone yet.

They had been walking for at least ten long minutes now....surely he would wonder where she had got to?

Fuck.

How the fuck was she going to get out of this one?

Blake glanced down at the ground, spotting three pairs of muddy boots.

There were three of them, and she was guessing they all had weapons too....taking her someplace unknown.

But Blake had been out here for long enough to know there was only one reason why men like this would take a woman like her and cart her away...

Her blood ran cold, trying to push these thoughts from her mind now, gritting her teeth together, and trying as hard as she could to tug her arms free from their grasp.

"You'd better stop struggling, bitch," hissed a sudden voice into her ear, sharp and cold. "You're just gonna make this worse for yourself if you do."

But Blake was past caring what any of these men 'suggested ' that she do.

She would keep struggling....keep trying to escape....only stopping, only giving up, when the last breath left her lungs.

She stared straight ahead, her eyes growing steely and determined as they trudged forwards, dragging her along, and it wasn't a few minutes later that they came to a small, dark clearing.

She could her noises now and the groans from walkers close by.

"Tie her the fuck up," one of the men ordered the other, moving off a little way away, as Blake was shoved over towards a tree, and her hands were bound with a stiff blue synthetic rope, before she was pulled over towards a tree and shoved roughly back against it.

The hand was removed from her mouth, allowing her to finally catch her breath, panting hard, her eyes darting this way and that, but it was hard to see anything around her now, in the darkness, with not even moonlight overhead to light up the surrounding area.

She could hear the man moving around the tree, trying as hard as she could to pin point the exact moment when he would come to stop in front of her, hoping to kick her knee up and collide it squarely with his testicles.

But as she twisted her neck around to try and listen out for where the man was, a sharp blade was pressed into her throat.

"I know what you're thinking of doing, sweetheart," came a snake-like voice from her side. "But don't even try it or I'll cut that throat of yours and whatever else I feel like cutting too."

The knife slid down her neck and came to stop at the point in between her breasts.

Blake breathed hard now.