Just five more minutes

A grey early morning light seemed to stream though the drapes of Negan's expansive room, as Blake opened a single sleepy eye, feeling the warm body beside her, suddenly slip from the covers, leaving her alone beneath the cool sheets.

It was too early for Blake to be awake, especially given the pair's lack of sleep, but even so, she didn't want to be in bed alone this morning.

She gave a small huffy purr, nuzzling her head down into the soft pillow beneath her cheek, seeing the tall, silhouetted figure of Negan, get to his feet and grasp up his abandoned pants from the floor.

Butterflies swarmed in her stomach now as she thought upon the words uttered last night, when everyone else was dead asleep.

The moment belonging to the two of them, alone.

"Come back to bed," Blake grumbled out in grizzled voice, causing the dark-haired man to turn his head towards her, shooting her a grin, obviously only just realising that he had woken her too with his stirring.

He swung around and eyed her bemusedly, naked beneath the white sheets.

"Oh, as much as I would fuckin' love to right now, Peaches," Negan said in a warm voice. "I've shit to be doin' today. Like remindin' Rick the Prick just who's in charge around here."

If Blake hadn't have been so tired right now, she would have rolled her eyes at his words, but instead, she mustered what little energy she had and lifted the sheet beside her invitingly.

"Just five more minutes," she murmured back goadingly.

And Negan, at her words gave a humungous sigh and hovered for a moment, before swiftly dropping his pants once again to the floor with a 'whump'...

...and before Blake could even utter another word, the dark-haired leader of the Saviours had playfully made a leap for her, causing her to give a loud squeal and laugh out loud with sheer delight and Negan joined her once more beneath the covers.

"You really wanna temp me, Doll-face?" he enquired in a taunting voce. "Cause' there are a lot of fuckin' things we could be doing with five fuckin' minutes."

At once his calloused hands made for her bare skin, tugging her close to him, as he attacked her throat with open-mouthed kisses.

Blake gave a giggle of happiness, caught somewhere in utter pleasurable ecstasy right now, as Negan rolled himself on top of her, reaching up and entwining his fingers with hers as he pinned her to the space either side of her caramel-blonde head.

God, Blake adored him.

Everything about him.

He was a perfect match for her. Exciting. Funny. And so so fucking hot.

It was a long and very enjoyable few seconds before Negan finally tugged his lips from her smooth skin, lifting his head slightly and staring down into her face.

At this Blake's stomach immediately lurched, as his chocolate eyes met with hers in the pale morning light.

God, she really was in love with him. Her words last night had not been a lie.

She truly did love him.

This crazy asshole....

...who had managed to give her more than David ever had in the years they were together.

He had made her into something special and made what was a shitty world feel complete, and worth living in again.

"You sure you don' wanna come with us this mornin', Sweetheart?" Negan asked carefully, rolling himself off of her now and coming to rest onto his side, facing her and propping his head up against his elbow.