Amber's Outburst

An long hour had passed down in the Sanctuary's large dining hall, with Negan and Blake, having gained much on an appetite after the afternoon's escapades, enjoying a meal of green beans, carrots- fresh from the gardens, and freshly caught rabbit. The rabbit, the blonde woman, at first, had wrinkled her nose at upon seeing placed onto her plate, but had soon wolfed it down with the speed of a hungry hyena, much to Negan's mild amusement.

The dark-haired man had been in a great mood since their earlier tryst in the room just down the hallway, and had sat next to Blake on one of the long benches, his leather-clad arm tossed around her, his body turned into hers, paying barely any mind to his own plate, but leaning his bearded lips into her ear for the past half hour and whispering oh-so-many inappropriate things to her, while Blake had purred back to him, giving him a gentle shove away from her at times, but really, enjoying the love and affection she was receiving from him.

Negan hadn't even snapped or snarled as a few of the lesser known lieutenants had approached him, on the pretence of letting him know of some completely unnecessary information about the run earlier this afternoon, when really, they were only doing it to gain some attention from the bearded Saviour. But Negan, who would have normally growled at this angrily and told them to 'fuck off' or worse, had barely flickered, merely giving a nod and waving a hand lazily in their direction, turning his wolf-like attention back to Blake and the pulse point he was currently murmuring dirty things into, causing Blake to blush profusely.

To anyone at the Sanctuary right at that moment, it would have been obvious that the pair were utterly besotted with one another.

It had been rare for anyone to see Negan so open with his affection towards anyone, ever. Even the wives Negan had barely batted an eyelid at in public before Blake had arrived here, keeping them to their quarters where they would be sent to Negan's room on rota.

So for the leader of the Saviour's to be sitting here, Lucille abandoned on the bench behind him, his arm snaked around Blake and his eyes on nothing but her, was certainly a sight.

But although it was a strange thing to see, it indeed felt like the Sanctuary was happier than it had ever been.

As though everyone here was happy for them...

Their king and queen...

Blake had long since set down her fork, her knee brushing Negan's as he pressed his bearded lips close to her neck for the third time in a minute.

"I wasn' sayin' we had to call the kid that," he muttered in a low and husky voice, kissing at her soft skin gently, before baring his set of white teeth in a wide grin. "I'm jus' suggestin' that if we have to think of a name-"

But Blake rolled her eyes, shaking her head, as she prised the fingers that were currently snaking their way beneath the hem of her shirt, away.

"We are not calling the baby Negan Jr..." she scolded lightly, glancing up at him and smiling.

"Well you have any better suggestions, Peaches?" he asked raising a dark eyebrow, his face a mere breath away from hers now, as his palm slid smoothly over her denim-clad thigh.

But at this Blake gave a quiet laugh. "Yes, thousands," she tutted. "But we can think of that when he or she's born."

Negan, at once, pulled back a little from her, his tongue reaching his bottom molars, as he stared down into Blake's face.

"You really wanna put that shit off that long, Sweetheart?" he asked curiously.

But Blake merely shrugged lightly, pushing her empty plate further away from the edge of the table absent-mindedly with her finger.