Flirting against a wall

Blake pursed her lips together, her arms folded across herself irritably, as the truck hurtled down the dusty dirt back road.

Normally she would have enjoyed being out of the Sanctuary, staring out at the open road stretching for miles and miles ahead of them...

But what should have been a normal journey, was, instead, full of annoyance for Blake.

Mainly due to the tanned hand that had been sitting on top of her knee for almost the entire journey.

Arat was driving in the seat just to Blake's left, but of course, Negan who had ushered Blake into the cab ahead of him, about thirty minutes ago, was now sat close to her other side, his hand placed up her leg possessively, and his other elbow leant lazily against the open window on his right.

Negan had touched her with more purpose than this before, that was certain, but it was the fact that he was being so blatant in front of Arat, and the other men sat in the back of the truck, that really put Blake on edge.

She had tried to shove his hand away from her, several times now, but Negan had just wordlessly grinned, smugly replacing his hand where it had been each time...inching ever-higher on her thigh, every time he did so.

It, thankfully for Balke, wasn't long into the journey, by the time Arat turned the steering wheel abruptly, turning the corner around a small farmhouse, and heading towards a penned-in lot of buildings up ahead.

Blake noticed Negan from the corner of her eye, run a hand over his mouth and give a gentle, groaning sigh.

And it wasn't a moment later she felt him lean in towards her.

"You gonna be able to handle yourself out there, Peaches?" he asked her in a low drawl of a voice.

Blake chewed on her lip, shrugging neatly.

Negan had already made Arat give Blake another knife before they left, which the curly-haired Saviour had done, slightly reluctantly. Obviously not sure whether she trusted Blake yet.

But Negan's orders were pretty much law here. Everyone knew that. So they all had to comply whether they wanted to or not.

Blake threw him a look.

"Of course," she said in a snarky voice. "I was out there a lot longer than you were, Negan. I can take care of myself."

But at this, Negan just grinned, his eyes gleaming with utter interest in her....as his fingers began to glide up her bare thigh...

"Oh, I do not doubt for a second you fuckin' can, Darlin'," he uttered, in a growling voice into her ear.

But Blake slapped his hand away, tutting, crossing her legs hastily and throwing the dark-haired Saviour an unimpressed look.

She mouthed words 'fuck you' to him, not wanting Arat to be aware of her current uncomfortableness with the situation. But this only caused Negan to give a laugh, staring down at her hungrily.

How was it possible for one man to drive her crazy in so many different ways?

But to Blake's relief, it was only a minute or two later, that the van pulled up in the midst of a group of large warehouse-style, industrial-looking buildings.

"We're here," uttered Arat bluntly, turning off the engine as the second truck, driven by one of the other Saviours pulled up beside them.

"Well then, let's get fuckin' to it," Negan said abruptly, shoving open the door beside him and hopping swiftly out.