Then stop me, Darlin'

Blake couldn't help but moan in Negan's mouth as his lips moved hungrily against hers.

She could feel a heat rising within her, and a warmth -a need, which she had not felt since the pair had been back in Negan's bathroom all those many weeks ago.

Blake heard Negan drop his barbed-wire covered bat down onto the kitchen counter beside them, as one of his hands ran up, coming to linger at her collarbone.....and the other snaking its way slowly around her waist, pulling her body flush with his.

Blake tugged her lips from his for a split second, her eyes now dark, lustful and full of want and she stared at him, panting hard.

"Negan..." she uttered breathlessly, allowing her eyes to close momentarily. "...we need to stop..."

She couldn't do this here.....not with anyone from Alexandria able to burst in on them at any second....

But Negan didn't seem to care...his thumb drifting down the throbbing pulse point at her neck.

"Then stop me, Darlin'," he murmured back, as he began to press open-mouthed, lingering kisses to the place on her throat where his tanned digits had just been.

Blake felt her breath hitch and her eyes roll back in her head...her underwear already sopping wet with desirous longing for his hands to drift lower....for him to undo the buckle on her belt...take off her jeans and underwear, and fuck her...right here on this kitchen counter.

And knowing that Rick, or Michonne, or in fact anyone here, could walk in on them at any second, just made her heart race and her blood to pump faster through her veins.

But she knew this was crazy. She couldn't do this. Not here...not right now...

And so, placing a hand to Negan's leather-clad shoulders, she eased him from her.

"...stop..." she panted, her chest heaving now, as the Saviour finally toreb his lips away and looked down at her with those dark, chocolate eyes of his.

For a moment, he looked slightly irritable that he had been disturbed....pouting like a moody teenager....

But as Blake gave a smile, he reciprocated, catching her mouth teasingly in one last gently-tugging kiss, before pulling away again, grinning widely.

"Well goddamn, Peaches," he said in a sarcastic tone. "I come all the way here to see you, you get me all riled up, and then you leave me half-fuckin' cocked?"

Blake almost immediately scoffed at his words, rolling her eyes and shooting him a look.

"Well maybe if you'd have arrived on time, like you said you were going to..." she said tutting and folding her arms across herself.

"Well, I told you it'd be at the end of the week, Sweetheart. So maybe if you'd have fuckin' listened-" Negan almost immediately retorted, raising his dark eyebrows and arching his back as he spoke.

They were both as bad as each other, Blake knew that for a fact. But she wasn't going to let him get away with just showing up here after six long days, that easily.

"How did you even get in?" she said moving around the kitchen island away from him, his brown eyes, of course, following her every move.

"Well I didn't scale the fuckin' fence, if that's what you're wondering," he replied in an incredulous voce, tilting his head to this side, his eyebrows up in his hairline. "I came I through the fuckin' gate. I got Dwight and Arat waitin' for me just outside."

Blake gave a short huff.

He was so so cocky sometimes...

But Negan picked up one of the wine glasses from the table, and strolled around toward her with a smirk upon his lips.