On your knees, Princess

A grey day had turned into a grey evening, and by the time darkness fell over the expansive lots of the Sanctuary, there wasn't a soul left outside...

....not even Blake on this occasion. Although Negan wasn't to know this...sat up in his room for the last couple of hours, checking on the inventory and points system against numerous large ledgers.

Although he trusted his men to keep a close eye on things around here, and to make sure every single thing in this place was running smoothly, Negan every now and again, took it upon himself to check up on them too....scratching out figures that didn't quite add up, memorising names and making sure those responsible, were adequately punished for screwing up.

But the dark-haired Saviour was indeed so into his work this evening, he barely even noticed the sky outside grow dark, as droplets of water, illuminated only by the warm yellow lamplight inside the room, slid down his large window panes.

It was only when a loud rumble of thunder crashed across the sky above, did Negan even pause in what he was doing, glancing up at the ceiling ominously.

Although he barely had time to even dwell on this interruption, as though in sync with the thunder, there came a sudden soft knocking upon his door.

His chocolate eyes glanced quickly over to it, as he clenched his jaw together, waiting for it to be Dwight or Simon disturbing his peace as they so often did.

Negan grunted out a hard – "Yeah, come in", pausing for a short second or two before the large wooden door to his quarters swung open with a loud, carrying creak...

But Negan's lips almost instantly curved up into a wide grin, as his eyes settled on the figure in the doorway....looking like every fucking wet-dream he had had as a kid...and everything he pictured on long lovely nights jacking himself off too.

Her.

Blake.

There she was...a vision unlike anything Negan had seen in a long time.

For she stood there now, her curves draped in a clingy black satin dress, tied at the waist, with her long caramel hair ruffled and sexy-looking.

It looked like she had coated her long lashes in mascara and perhaps something else that made her green eyes sparkle now in the dim light. Her lips were stained slightly red, like they had been stung or bitten....all ripe and ready to be kissed by him.

Negan felt his dick stiffen almost instantly, pressing against his pants at the mere sight of her.

Sure, Negan had his wives who dressed up for him....in clothes he had given to them to wear....but this....

...Blake had chosen these clothes especially for him. Because she wanted him to see her in them. And that thought alone drove him, now, totally and utterly wild....

Negan's chest restricted slightly, drinking her all in, as he watched her press the door closed behind her with a snap, her lips curving up into a suggestive and naughty smile, as she pressed her back against the hard wood. Not making a move to come over towards him.

"Damn," he coaxed out from his mouth, before he could stop himself. "What have I done to deserve this?"

But Blake just continued to smile, her green eyes now fixed to his chocolate ones, as she shrugged her shoulders lightly.

"I just saw a couple of things in the marketplace I liked and thought you might like to see them?" she murmured out softy, tugging on her lip gently with her teeth.