Part 2- Meeting Dom

After reading the note Tom gave you, you check your phone to see what time it was. "10:52" You check the map provided by the comic con to see where his lounge was. Unfortunately the map doesn't just point out where Tom's lounge is. "I have at least another hour" you think to yourself. You start to walk around the place looking for anything that looks like it could be Tom's lounge. After walking for about 15 minutes you see Dom standing outside a door talking with some guests from the comic con. You walk over slowly, not sure if he was the "guard" Tom was talking about.

The guests start to walk away and Dom sees you coming closer, he smiles and waves at you. You start to confidently walk over knowing that Dom was ok with you coming over. "Hi" you say shyly. "Hey there" Dom says. You're quite nervous and you don't know why, maybe because he's the dad of the man of your dreams? You start to show him the note Tom gave you and before he could even finish reading it he says, "oh so you're the one Tom has been texting me about." You blush. Thomas Stanley Holland was texting his dad about you. He laughs as he can see your face red. "Well why don't you come inside" he turns and opens the door to the lounge.

You look around and see tons of fan gifts and letters to Tom. There's a big couch and a mini fridge in the corner. As you're looking you hear jingling. On the left side of the room you see a cute little grey face and a giant smile. "Tessa!" Dom says. She starts to run over and lick both you and Dom. "Tessa is really as sweet as she looks in all those videos" you say in somewhat of a baby voice talking to both Dom and Tessa. Dom offers you a seat on the couch and as you sit Tessa climbs up next to you. Don tells you that Tom should be here in a little bit and that Tom sure did invite such a beautiful young lady into his lounge.