Part 21- Playing around

Your face turns red and you try to pull down the shirt more. You run and grab a blanket and wrap it around you. Tom laughs. "You are so cute, you know that" Tom asks you smiling. You're still red and you sit on the bed, covering yourself almost completely. "Tom this shirt is too small for it to be the only thing I wear, I need some shorts or something." You tell him with your face being the only thing that's visible. He laughs again, "ok, ok, do you have anymore shorts?" You tell him that there should be some nike shorts in your bag. He looks all through your bag and finally he finds a single pair. "These ok," he asks you holding them up. "Yup now bring them here" you tell him in a somewhat stern tone.

"You're gonna have to catch me first love" Tom says slowly turning around and waving your shorts in the air. You both get up and Tom starts running around the room. "THOMAS" you scream and laugh at the same time. "Come and get me!" Running around the room, you two chase each other for a good 5 minutes. He gets on top of the bed and stands on it. He puts the shorts up to his waist and starts dancing. Once he thinks you're far enough and not paying attention, he turns around and moves the shorts to cover his behind, still dancing. You run up and tackle him. You both land on the edge of the bed and are laughing hysterically. You grab your shorts and he gives you a kiss.

"Don't ever do that again" you say smiling but trying to be serious. "You're not very fast" Tom says teasing. You put your shorts on aggressively and sit yourself down on the floor with your arms crossed in front of you. "Are you pouting like a little baby," Tom says putting his hands on his knees and talking in a baby voice. He walks over and picks you up. He carries you to the bed and tells you that you're impossible. "Hey you cant just copy what I say to you!" You punch his arm lightly and he smiles. You two start talking about your first trip to London and Tom tells you how much you'll love it. "There's all these little shops and bakeries. It's absolutely amazing! Just the sight seeing alone will probably have you overjoyed" he tells you. "I can't wait" you smile at him and he kisses you on the forehead. "Why don't you pick a movie for us to watch" Tom hands you the remote to the tv. As you start to look at the movies, you hear a knock at the door. "Room service" you hear from the other side of the door.