Part 12- The truth

You smile, "Hi Jason!" He smiles back, "I'm glad Tom brought you back and so quickly!" You giggle. As Jason is driving you guys to your hotel, all four of you talk about the comic con. Jason had the idea for all of you to say your favorite part of it. "I love seeing the fans light up about my son, it makes me one proud dad" Dom says looking at Tom. You think to yourself that you wouldn't mind having Dom as a father-in-law. "My favorite part was getting to meet all of you today" you say excitedly. All of them smile. "Well my favorite part was getting the chance to meet the most amazing girl." Tom says looking at you smiling softly. Both Dom and Jason echo "awws". You blush once again for like the 100th time today.

The car pulls up to your hotel and you and Tom head in to go get your things out of your room. You slide the key into the key hole and open the door. "Let me just throw everything together and then we can go," you tell Tom. "Let me help you" as Tom starts to grab your clothes that were left out of the suitcase. You try to tell Tom that he didn't have to do that but he insisted. You gather things from the bathroom and once everything is packed up you start to grab your bags but Tom takes them off your shoulder. "You know y/n I really meant what I said in the car and at the session today. I really like you and I know I just met you but you're not like the other girls and I-I just can't even explain it" Tom says as he's rubbing the back of his neck.

You smile, "Tom meeting you today has been my dream for the last 5 years. Not only did I just get to meet you, I got to be with you." He smiles and steps closer to you. He pushes a piece of hair behind your ears and then grabs your hands. "I want you to know that I'll do whatever in my power to help you; with whatever you need. If you need a ride, I'll tell Jason. If you need a hug, I'll be here. Whatever you need, I'll help you." You hold Tom's face with one hand and hold his hand with the other. "Thank you" you say softly. He pulls your head in closer to his and kisses you softly on the lips. He grabs your bags and you two head out the door hand in hand.