Part 54- Daddy Holland

You had called Jason and told him to pick you up at the airport unless Tom was with him. Luckily Tom wasn't with him and soon Jason was there to pick you up. "So you're here to surprise Tom" he asks driving you to Tom's hotel. "Yes" you say looking down at your stomach. "How have you been" he asks, "I haven't seen you guys in a little while." "We're good, married life couldn't be better" you tell him. Jason smiles. You pull up to the hotel and Jason helps you inside. Once you get into Tom's room you lay your stuff down and grab the comic con pass and the note you had written Tom. Jason drives you to the comic con, since you weren't there earlier, you would be at the end of the line to meet Tom. Which didn't bother you, you thought that it would be better or be at the end since you were sharing such great news. Some of the comic con workers saw you and congratulated you on you and Tom's marriage. You thank them and continue on to Tom's meet and greet. As you approach the end of the line, there was a girl standing at the end of the line. She turned around and saw you, she knew who your were. "Hi oh my gosh, you're Tom's wife, y/n right" they ask you. "Yes, yes I am but don't be too loud, I'm here to surprise Tom" you tell her. "Awww ok" they say. You two continue to talk as the line gets shorter and shorter. Finally you can see Tom in view. You try to stay behind the person in front of you so he didn't see you before hand.

The line keeps getting shorter and finally the person in front of you was up to meet Tom. You watch as he greets the girl, "hello love"
He says. You smile, Tom was always so sweet with his fans. They take a picture and you get the note out. You look at the security and wave. They notice it's you and allow you to start walking up. As Tom says goodbye to her, you walk up to him. Before he turns around you jump on his back and cover his eyes. "WOAH" Tom says. You lean to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Sunflower is that you" Tom says smiling. You jump down and he turns around to look at you. He smiles widely as he sees you. He lifts you up in his arms and spins you around. "What are you doing here" he says putting you down. "I wanted to surprise you" you tell him. He gives you a kiss and you hand him the note. "Here's your other surprise" you say. He lifts an eyebrow at you and hesitates to open the note. You look over to the people with the camera and tell them to take a picture of his reaction. "I know it all started with a note, and now your surprise will start with a note" you say. Tom opens the note.

You can see him reading the words

You can see him reading the words. "Meet me in the labor and delivery room 9 months from now. I'll tell the doctors to let you in ❤️" he reads the words out loud. He looks up at you and he looks confused. Then it hit him. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT" he says smiling the biggest smile you've seen him smile. You smile and nod your head. "LOVE YOU HAVE A BABY GROWING INSIDE OF YOU" he continues to say as he walks up to you and kisses you. "You're going to be a daddy Thomas" you tell him with a tear in your eye. He looks up at you and you see multiple tears streaming down his face. "I can't believe you're actually pregnant, I'm going to be a daddy and you'll be a mommy" He says. You nod your head again. "How long have you known" he asks you. "Since yesterday" you laugh through the tears. "YESTERDAY, SUNFLOWER YOU FLEW TO TELL ME THIS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" he says hugging you. "I love you too" you say. He reads the note again. "Sunflower you even wrote it like the note I wrote you that very first time we met" he says chuckling. "I did, it's instilled into my heart, I could never forget it" you tell him. Tom bends down to your belly and starts talking to it. "My little baby, you'll have the best mommy ever" he says kissing your stomach.