Part 45- Slopes, Skis, Showers

You arrive at the resort and as you walk in you see everyone checking in. Paddy walks over to you excitedly. "Are you ready for the best ski trip ever" he says. "Yes! But you'll have to teach me cause I can't remember the last time I skied." You laugh. You two walk over to the rest of the family and you all check in. You go to the third floor of the resort where all of you would be staying for the week. The first room is Nikki and Dom's room, the next room was Paddy, Harry and Sam's room, and the last room was yours. You and Tom walk into your room and he gets all of your bags on the bed. You start to unpack your bags and Tom opens up the curtains in your room to reveal a stunning view. You walk over to see the mountains and the evergreen trees. It was absolutely beautiful. You hug Tom from behind. "You know what this is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you" he says turning around slowly. You didn't know why but Tom always had this ability to make you blush. He kisses you softly, "I'm going to miss you" he says in between kisses. "Me too, I love you Thomas Stanley" you say with your fingers in his hair. He kisses you again, " I love you more sunflower."

You look at him confused, "um sorry bud but I don't think anyone could love someone as much as I love you." He laughs, "well believe it love, cause I do" he kisses your forehead. Just then you hear a knock on the door, "are you guys decent" you hear come from the other side. "Yes Paddy" Tom says rolling his eyes. Paddy walks through the door all dressed up in his ski gear, you ready to hit the slopes y/n?" "Yea, just let me change and I'll be down in a second" you tell him. He walks out the door and you walk over to your suitcase to change into your ski gear. "It's such a shame, you're piling clothes on instead of taking them off" Tom says flirtatiously. You roll your eyes and chuckle. "You're such a flirt Holland" you say in a sassy tone. "Well I had to figure out some way to get you, am I right" he says, now behind you, moving his hands up and down your arms. You both laugh. "Well I guess I need to change too" he says. "I didn't know, you brought your stuff" you say, he pulls out a suitcase that he was carrying earlier, you just thought it was yours. You both are changed and meet Paddy and the rest of the gang down stairs and head for the slopes.

You're really bad at just walking with the ski's but Tom makes sure you don't fall. Paddy teaches you a lot and by the end you've got it down. After about an hour, you all head inside to get warm. You all stop at this cafe and get hot chocolate. Later on you all go back to your rooms and shower to get ready for dinner. As you start to shower you once again see Tom in the doorway, but this time he wasn't half asleep. "Hey Tom whatcha doin you say trying to cover yourself, luckily the shower had fogged glass so really all you could see was your silhouette. "I'm pretty cold and it looks pretty warm in there. I don't know how much longer I can wait" he says. "Um, well I'm almost done" you say rinsing off.  Just then you hear the shower door open and in comes Tom. "Um ok" you say. "I just need to get warm" he says. He stays on the other side of the shower and washes up while you stay on the other side. You turn to get out and he turns around too. You're now facing each other. Neither of you look anywhere but each other's eyes, it was sort of awkward but in a good way. "I'm just gonna get out now," you say. He grabs your hand and you turn around. He lightly kisses you and then he steps back to let you out. Once you're both done showering, it's time for Tom to leave. He heads out the door and once again you're having to say goodbye. He kisses you and tells you that he'll miss you and he loves you. You say the same and he drives away.