Part 13- Gonna be startin something

You get to the car and Tom put your things in the trunk. You both slip inside the car and Jason starts to drive to Tom's hotel. As you pull up a crowd of fans surround the front entrance. "Aw man they haven't left yet?" Tom sighs. "I was hoping I could just walk you into the hotel." You smile. "Tom it's fine, I can do this." Tom looks at you, "are you sure?" "Yes" you tell him. Dom gets out of the car first and the crowd screams. Then Tom gets out and the crowd goes crazier. You come out and the crowd gets even crazier. "The fans love you" Tom says in your ear. You enter the hotel and can still hear the distant screams of the fans. Tom checks in and so does Dom.

You all start to head up the 10th floor. The elevator opens up to the 10th floor and Dons room is one of the first ones in the hall. Tom waves and says goodnight to his dad. "Goodnight Dom" you say. "Goodnight dear" Dom replies. Tom is still holding all your bags and you're leading Tessa with a leash. You and Tom walk further down the hallway until you get to his room. He opens up the door and drops the bags by the window. He jumps onto the bed and Tessa jumps on too. He pats the spot next to him and you jump onto the bed next to him, almost landing on him. You scoot over closer to him and he wraps his arm around you. "How are you feeling," Tom asks you while petting Tessa.

"I feel better, I've been able to calm myself down, I mean you also helped me by just letting me be with you." Tom smiles the biggest smile you've seen him smile since being with him today. "Well I'm glad...." there was a silence between the two of you. You both were just so happy to be in each other's company, that silence was not awkward. You turn to look at him. You stare at the perfection of a man next to you. His jawline looked like it had been cut perfectly by the artist who chiseled the statue of David. His curly hair, so fluffy and soft. His eyes were like the most beautiful brown you've ever seen. Tom turns and looks at you. "What are you staring at" he says playfully. "You" you say in a serious tone. "Oh so we're going there are we?" He grabs you and rolls you underneath him. You both laugh. He stops and stares at you and you can tell he's zoned out. You reach up and kiss him to take him out of the zone. "You just started something that who knows when it's gonna end" he smirks at you as you smile.

**** authors note*****
I know this a terribly edited pic but just go with it :)