Part 38- Goodbye For Now

He starts laughing uncontrollably and he lets go enough for you to get out. You jump on top of him with your legs on either side of his body. You start to tickle him again. "Y/N STOP" he's laughing even more. He finally grabs a hold of you. You are the one laughing uncontrollably now. He has you pinned down on the bed and he teases with one hand, ready to tickle. He moves his hand to either side of your body and gets closer. He acts like he's pulling away and lets go slightly. You start to move and you get off the bed but then Tom grabs you and you start to laugh again. He's got his arms around your waist and he's sitting in the edge of the bed. You're both laughing at the fact that both of you are acting so childish. "Do you really have to go today" he says still  holding you. "Sadly yes," you reply turning around to face him. "I definitely don't want to, but then who's gonna do all that research over the zebras and the meerkats at the zoo I work for" you say with puppy dog eyes. He chuckles. "You can work at a zoo here" He says with puppy dogs right back at you. "Well if I move here, maybe that's what I'll do."

"Sounds like a plan" Tom says. "I really should packing or I'm gonna be late for my flight. You know you could always fly back home with me and stay for a day or two" you tell him, twirling your hair. "I'm sorry sunflower, I can't, I have that interview tomorrow" he says. "Oh you didn't tell me it got moved up" you say curiously. "Well I was trying to make it a surprise because if I do the interview tomorrow then I can come quicker for those three weeks, so it'll actually be around three and half weeks" Tom says rubbing the back of his neck. You can't believe that Tom has moved things up in his schedule just so he could spend more time with you in America. "Well sorry I ruined the surprise but thank you, for everything you've done for me. You have no idea how much this has made an impact on my life. I love you so much and I honestly don't know if words could ever express how much I love you" you say walking closer to him. He's still sitting on the edge of the bed and he replies, "I love you too. You have changed my life and how I look at life. Thank you sunflower."

He kisses you and then you start to go pack your things. Tom bought you luggage the other day to keep most of your clothes inside them on the way back. You left some of them at his house, since you were hoping to be back soon. As you finish packing your things and getting ready, there's a knock on the door. Tom gets up, "I wonder who that is" he says in a funny tone. You smirk at him and raise an eyebrow. You get up and follow him to the door. He opens the door and there stands Harrison, Kylee, Dom and Nikki, and the three boys. They all yell, "SURPRISE" and they walk through the door. You look over at Tom who's staring at you. "What is this" you word to him. He walks over to you once everyone has walked through the door. "I wanted to throw you a ' goodbye for now party'" he smiles and you laugh. "Well thank you, but you didn't have to" you reply. He puts his arm on your back and he guides you to the living room where everyone has gathered. Everyone has brought some food and a gift. Everyone explains what they brought to eat and puts their gift on the coffee table.