Part 19- London?

You sit there in the chair astounded by what Tom said. "London, with Tom, to meet his best friend, and spending more time with him." You thought to yourself. Tom sits there across from you, shaking his leg from anticipation. "You don't have t-" Tom says before you interrupt him. "I would love to Tom. The only thing is that I've already taken off work for the comic con so I'm not sure if I can get off again for this or if they'll let me work from home kinda thing." Tom shakes his head slowly as if he's disappointed. "I'll call work right now and see what I can do." Tom shakes his head slowly again. You think to yourself, "if work won't let me take off or work from home I guess I'm going to quit. I love this man so much and here's possibly my only opportunity to do this, so I'm taking it."

You dial up your work and your boss answers. "Hello y/n, can I help you" they say in a proper tone. "Uh yes, I would like to take off for the next two weeks and work from home or if I can to just take off for the two weeks. I'm not sure if that's possible, but if it is I would greatly appreciate that." You hear some hmms and pauses. "Alright y/n you can work from home but only on one condition" they say. "Mhmm" you reply, "your hourly rate of pay is going to go down because you aren't doing your normal job and honestly we don't really need a person to be working at home right now" your boss says. "Thank you so much for letting me do this," you tell them. "No problem, I'll send you an email as to what you need to do to start working from home for the two weeks. Alright?" "Yes sir, thank you again!"

You hang up and to surprise Tom you act all glum and droopy on the way back to the table. Tom sees you and looks upset, he could tell by the look on you weren't going with him. "Well?" Tom asks you. "Well, I'm really sorry I don't know how to tell you this but....you're stuck with me for at least two weeks!" You say jumping up and down as you finish the sentence. Tom's face brightens up, he gets up out of his chair and grabs your face and begins to kiss you in the middle of the cafeteria. This kiss was almost as passionate as last nights kiss. Tom pulls apart and looks into your eyes. You look into his to see that deep brown color once again. "Thank you so much for agreeing to come love" he says with a big smile on his face.
"When are we leaving" you ask him. "How about tomorrow evening?" You shake your head yes and hug him tightly. You pull away and say, "OMG I GET TO SPEND TWO WHOLE WEEKS WITH THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND." You both laugh and kiss each other again.