Part 7- The First Kiss

You look up at Tom and look into his eyes. The color of his eyes were like mud made of different soils. Tom inches closer to you, bringing his beautiful eyes closer. Although Tom had moved, neither of you had taken your eyes of each other. Tom starts to lean in, but stops and moves back a tiny bit. "Um, is it um okay if um I-" You giggle and lean in closer. He comes back to you and starts kissing you. He grabs your waist softly and continues to kiss you with his soft lips. Tom pulls away and pushes a button to make a barrier between the drivers seat and back seat. Before the barrier is all the way up,  you make eye contact with Jason and he smiles.

Tom turns back to face you and smiles. You smile, your face feeling hot. You both lean in and Tom gives you a tiny peck on the lips. Once you both pull away, you look into each other's eyes again. This time, Tom's eyes are a deeper brown color. You both smile. "That was amazing" Tom says moving a piece of hair out of your face. "I am a good kisser, aren't I?" You start to smirk which causes Tom to laugh. The car pulls up to the place where the comic con is held. Before you go in Tom asks you for your phone number. You hand Tom your phone and he hands you his. You put your number in and for the contact name you put "Y/n 🤪❤️". Tom hands your phone back to you and you check what Tom put as his contact name for him. "Tom ❤️😍", you both laugh at the same time when you see each other's contact names.

Tom runs around to your side of the car, while doing so, you roll the barrier down. "Thank you for everything today Jason. I hope to see you again soon." Jason smiles and says "It was lovely to meet you y/n, I hope Tom brings you around again!" You smile, Tom opens the door and holds out his hand for you to grab. You two walk into the comic con hand in hand and head for the lounge. There were hardly any people in the halls due to a Q&A panel going on down the hall. You enter the lounge and Tessa comes running to you both. "TESS!" Tom yells as Tessa almost knocks him over. You both crouch down and let her. "You're back!" You hear off in the back corner of the room. Dom comes around the corner and hugs you both.