Part 36- New love

You make it home to Tom's house and you walk Tessa inside. Tom walks in behind you two and as soon as your inside you take Tessa's leash off and Tom comes up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I can't believe how much closer we've become over the last couple days. I mean most couples aren't even meeting the others families until a couple months to a year in. And besides my grandparents, you've met everyone whose really important to me." Tom says smiling. You smile and grab his arms that are still wrapped around you. "You remember the other night when we talked about our futures" you say, "yes" Tom says. "I hope you know I was talking about all of that with you" you respond, "I don't care if we end up splitting up and marrying different people, I want that with you and you only. Any other would be loved but not like how I'd want it with you." Tom turns you around and he has a giant grin on his face. "I want that too," he says resting his forehead on yours. "I know this relationship is new, but our feelings for each other make me feel like we've known each other for years" you say. "Yea," he replies.

"You know I really like you. And when I say really, I mean really. It isn't like most guys where it's I only like you for the body or the looks, I like your personality, the way you are around my family, the little things you do, I like the way you cuddle up next to me in the middle of the night, or the way you sing and dance when you're making breakfast, or," Tom says, you have tears in your eyes and you're face is red. "when you make me laugh or realize things I've never realized before." Tom keeps going. Tears are running down your face and you walk up to him and bury your face in his shirt. He wraps his arms around you, "I love you" he says. You look up at him and he wipes the tears from your face. "I-I love-e y-ou too" you say as you're catching your breath. You realize the words that just came out both of your mouths. You smile. "You said 'I love you'" you look up at Tom. "You said 'I love you' too" Tom says. You both smile and he plants a kiss on your lips.

"I know that some might think we're moving way too fast but I don't care. They don't know the feelings and the connection I have with you" Tom says. "I don't care either, all that I know is that I love you." You place a hand on Tom's face. "I love you too" Tom replies placing his hand over yours. You think back to the time that Tom told you he loved you in his sleep. You know that, that moment was simply just a sleep talking incident because it didn't feel the same as when he told you just a few minutes ago. This felt real and safe. It was not only the videos and pictures that Tom posted that made you happy, but the time you have spent with him and the words you thought you'd never hear from someone, that just a couple weeks ago you were idolizing through your phone, that made you happy. Tom kisses you on the cheek, "I'm going to make dinner, do you want to help." You now your head and out of no where Tom swings you around and puts you in his back. Your legs are on either side of his body and your arms are wrapped around his neck. He carries you to the kitchen and you both start making dinner.