Part 34- Talkin' and Golfin'

Tom speaks up, "she doesn't really talk to her family," you put your hand on Tom's and nod your head, letting him know that you're ready to tell her. You tell them everything just like you did with Tom in that little cafe just a week ago. Nikki nods her head and looks to you and to Tom. She looks to Dom who's also nodding his head slowly. "Well, I'm so sorry you went through all of that," Nikki replies. You can see the tears form from her eyes. She never once shed a tear, fearing that she would trigger something in you. Dom rubs his face. "You never told me all of that dear, I'm so sorry," Dom says, referring back to when you talked to him in the lounge. Talking through that you totally forgot Paddy was sitting at the table still. "Holy crap you've been through hell" he says. You jump hearing his voice, but the comment makes you chuckle. Tom rubs your back as he's laughing as well. Nikki and Dom look over at Paddy with a smirk. "What she has" Paddy says smiling. That comment makes everyone laugh.

You talk a little more with Dom, Nikki and Paddy. Paddy tells you all about his ski trips and how good he is at skiing, then Dom tells you about the book he's writing, and finally Nikki talks about her last photo shoot. You enjoyed talking with them because it reminded you of how you're family used to be. The last couple minutes you talked with them, all three of them were talking about how great you were and that Tom couldn't have picked anyone better for him. You blushed the entire time they were talking about you. Tom wraps up the conversation by asking his parents if he could take Paddy out for some golfing along with you. They agreed and as you said goodbye to both of them, they hugged you tightly. When you hugged Nikki, she whispered in your ear, "thank you for sharing so much with me today, it meant a lot to me, if you ever need to talk, I'm here." She let's go and smiles at you.

You move over to Dom who also whispers in your ear, "It was nice seeing you again, keep smiling" he lets go and smiles at you too. You, Tom and Paddy head out the door, "I'll drop him back off when we're done and I'll pick up Tess when we get back" Tom says walking out the door. Paddy was so excited to go golfing and hang out with the both of you, he was the first one to make it into the car. Tom drives to the nearest TopGolf and you all start swinging. Tom was beating both you and Paddy at the game, but Paddy was beating you too. Tom could see your frustrated face when you were trying to hit the golf ball further. He comes over to you and wraps his arms around yours to guide you. You smile but hear Paddy in the background, "oooo, trying to beat me by using my brother huh." You laugh and so does Tom. Tom moves your arms to swing and you hit it further than any other time you've swung. Paddy crosses his arms and furrows his brow. You swing again but without Tom's help and you swing it just as far as the last time and you make paddy's jaw drop.