Part 23- Ready to Go

You wake up in the same position as the morning before, Tom holding you and both of you laying on your side. You lay there for a minute thinking that you're actually laying in bed with Tom Holland. No you weren't a hook up or some girl he felt pity for, you were actually liked by this boy and he cared for you as you did him. You think to yourself that just a couple days ago you were a regular girl and life would carry on as usual after the comic con, but here you were, being cuddled by Tom. You roll over to face the sleeping boy. You play with his hair and whisper to him, hoping not to wake him. "Thank you for being the absolute best, waking up beside you was something I could only dream of." You close your eyes and fall back asleep. A little later in the day you wake up again and realize your alone. You look all around the room and see him coming out of the bathroom with wet hair and shorts on. "Good morning love" he says to you.

"Good morning" you smile softly and stretch.  "Ready to go to London later today" Tom asks you. "I couldn't be more ready." "Great, well I already got you an outfit out, I hope it matches ok, and I packed the rest of your bag and mine as well" Tom goes on about what he did this morning while you were sleeping. "Everyone will be so excited to meet you, I called my family this morning and told them we should be headed home today." 'We' you think to yourself. Tom was talking to his family about you. You realize that your love for this boy has more than doubled over these last couple days. You both start getting ready to leave the hotel and head to the airport. You two go downstairs to the lobby of the hotel where you're greeted by Jason once again. "Hello again" he tells you nodding his head and taking your bags. "Hey, Jason" you reply.

He leads you two out the door with your bags in hand. The crowd of fans and paps still are flocked to the entrance but not as many this time. You make it into the car and so does Tom. Jason gets in and starts driving to the airport. Tom grabs your hand and pets it with his thumb. Jason looks back at the two of you through the rear view mirror and smiles. "Tom, lad, keep that girl around, she's good for you" Jason tells Tom. Tom smiles, "I'm planning on it sir." You turn red again and smile widely. Tom looks over at you and smiles. He leans in for a quick kiss and you smile at him. Once you arrive to the airport, Jason pulls into a special parking space and gets out. Minutes later he comes back and tells Tom that his plane is ready. Tom grabs your hand with one hand and holds his bags with the other while Jason carries yours. You head to the runway where you see a private jet up and running.