Part 50- Wedding bells

You look outside your bedroom window to see your best friend and Nikki packing things into the car. You head downstairs and walk out the door to start heading the car. It was time to leave for the wedding. As you get closer to the car you see Jason packing things in as well. He sees you come out and he smiles widely. Jason had become a great friend of yours, seeing him actually smile for once was nice. "Y/n, look at you, you're absolutely beautiful!" he exclaims. He walks up to hug you and you hug him back. You all pack into the car and head to the venue. Nikki talks to you about how beautiful you are and that she can't believe her oldest son found such an amazing woman. "My baby boy is getting married and he's marrying such a nice young lady" she says with tears in her eyes. You hug her. Later on you arrive at the venue. Everyone guards you as you walk into the little cottage by the pasture, so if by chance Tom was there already, he wouldn't see you. You make it inside and do some touch ups to your makeup and hair. You watch as guests arrive and you see Tom pull in. He gets out of the car with Dom and the boys. You smile, he looks so handsome in his tux.

A couple minutes later they bring Tom in blindfolded so that he couldn't see you, and you two pray over the wedding that's to come. Tom had come up with the idea, when he asked if you two could pray before the wedding you were overjoyed. Neither of you were super religious, but the fact that he made the effort to do so on your wedding day made you very happy. When you were finished, he told he loved you and was guided out the door. It was time for the wedding to start. Your grandpa asks if you were ready, you tell him yes and you head for the isle. You see Kylee walk down the isle with Harry, and Sam and Elysia walk behind them. Soon it's your best friend, who was your maid of honor and Harrison who was Tom's best man walk down the isle. Tom was already at the end. You had doors planted in the ground in the pasture to make it feel somewhat like an indoor wedding. The music starts and the door opens. Everyone stands but you only see Tom staring at you. He gasps as he sees you. You see Haz whisper something to Tom and Tom smiles widely. Your grandpa, in his wheelchair, walks you down the isle. As you get closer you see Tom with tears rolling down his face.

You reach the end of the isle and soon your vows are exchanged. "Thomas Stanley, I love you more than I thought any person could love. I can't believe that only a couple months ago we met in that comic con. I walked in thinking I was only meeting the man of my dreams, not knowing a couple months later I'd be marrying him. You make me so happy and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. No matter what happens I'll be by your side and ready to handle whatever life throws at us. I promise to be a good wife and a wonderful mother to our future kids. I desire to be the best I can be for you, I love you very much." You finish trying not to cry. "Y/n, my sunflower, from the very first time I met you, I just knew you were the one for me. I can't describe what it feels like waking up next to such a loving and beautiful woman. You literally light up my life. I can't imagine what life would be like if I didn't hand you that note that day. I promise to love you forever and to take care of you. I promise to be a good husband and father to our kids. I promise to never leave you. I love you so much and I'm so glad you said yes." Tom says with tears in his eyes as well.

The ceremony continues, as you place the rings on your fingers and the priest declares you and Tom as husband and wife. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, Tom, you may kiss your bride" the priest says. Tom grabs your waist and plants a kiss on your lips. He dips you down and the kiss continues. The guests cheer and you pull apart. "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Stanley Holland!" he exclaims. You and Tom raise your hands in excitement and exit the ceremony space. The reception follows after you and Tom take your wedding pictures. The reception was filled with fun and excitement. All of the guests were up on their feet dancing the whole night. You and Tom, completely in love, danced together the entire night. When it was time to cut the cake, you both cut it and as you took a piece of cake to feed each other, you shoved a piece of cake in Tom's face. The crowd laughs. Tom's lower half of his face was covered in cake and his jaw drops. You smile at him cheekily. He grabs his piece of cake and shoved it in your face. Your jaw drops as well and you and Tom both start to laugh. He walks up to you and scoops cake off of your face with his finger and eats it.

Later, it was time to leave. You and Tom walk out to see your guests with sparklers in their hands waving them goodbye. You get into the car and so does Tom. Everyone waved goodbye as the car drives off. You and Tom were headed to your house to pick up your suitcases to head to your honeymoon. Tom kisses you as soon as the car left the venue. "I can't believe your my wife" he says smiling. "Believe it honey, cause you're my husband" you say smiling. You lean back in to kiss him. The rest of the car ride home you talk about the wedding. "You know I didn't see my parents there" you tell him. "Well they missed the best wedding ever. They're jerks for missing it. My family loves you!" He says. You know he was trying to make you feel better but it didn't help. You smile softly at him. "Love, dont be sad, all that matters now is you and me" He says rubbing your arm. You kiss him and smile, "that's really the only thing that matters now isn't it." You both smile and reach home. You grab your suitcases and head to the hotel you'd be staying at just for the night.