Part 11- Becoming known

"Well then," Dom says walking to get Tessa. Tom pulls away but is still close enough where you can feel him smiling on your lips. You back away to see Tom's face. "There's no need for you to pay, I'm Spider-Man." You laugh and when you're done you see Tom with the most serious face you've seen him have yet. You look at him with an eyebrow raised. "What I AM!" You laugh again and start to say, "well 'spiderman'" you look up to see that Tom has his hands on his hips, "are you gonna whisk us away with your web slingers?" You giggle as you finish the sentence.

"Why yes, yes I am." Tom says playfully grabbing you around your waist and lifting you into the air as he has his hands like Spider-Man when he slings his webs. You laugh and Tom laughs too. As you are placed back on the floor you see Dom rolling his eyes but smiling at the same time. You guys pack up everything and start to head out the door. Tom is carrying some bags of the presents the fans gave him and Dom is carrying some of the bags of snacks from the lounge. You are walking Tessa on her leash. As you all walk out the door, you tell Tom that you'll need to go back to the hotel you were staying at to get your things. "No problem love."

As you walk out the door of the arena, 3 girls run up to Tom. "Hi I'm Grace" one girl says squealing. "I'm Emilie, and I'm Kenzie!" The two others say. Tom stops, puts the bags down and says, "Hi guys!" They squeal some more and ask Tom for his autograph. He gives it to them and then they look at you. "Hey you're the girl from today! Can we have your autograph?" Tom looks at you and smiles. "Uh sure, but you know I'm just a regular girl" you say signing the paper. "Uh no, you're Tom's girlfriend!" Your eyes bug out and you blush. Tom giggles and holds out his hand for you to hold. You grab it and the girls echo "awws". "Well thanks" the girls walk off and you three get into the car. "Ah hello, y/n back so soon" Jason says as soon as he sees you.