Part 47- I'll love you forever

You tried everything you could, to get Tom to tell you what was going on but he wouldn't budge. You had finally come to conclusion that Tom was going to surprise you by coming a day earlier than expected. "I know it! I know what you're going to do!" You say. "What is it love, what am I going to do" he says over the phone. "You're coming a day earlier" you say excitedly. "Dang it sunflower you got me. I can't believe you actually guessed it" he says. "I was going to come early and take you to dinner" he tells you. "Aw well I'll still act surprised when you show up tomorrow then" you giggle, "I actually have a surprise for you too." "Oh do you now," Tom says in a sassy tone. "I do" you reply back. You and Tom continue to talk for a little while longer and then you hang up so you could get some rest. "Goodnight Thomas, I love you" you say. "Goodnight sunflower, I love you more" he responds. You hang up and fall asleep. You wake up in the morning and you get your ski gear on, ready to practice one more time before Tom showed up. You knock on the boy's door and Paddy answers the door half asleep. "You comin'?" You ask Paddy. His eyes widen and are full of excitement. "Yea, let me get dressed and I'll be right down" he closes the door and you wait for him.

You get to the slopes and you start cleaning up your trick for Tom. You wanted it to be perfect. Paddy watches you and is in awe. "Wow you really learned that quick and I have to say you have that down" he tells you. You smile, "well I had the best teacher." You continue to practice and by the end of it, it was around lunch time. "Hey Paddy, you want to go eat lunch" you ask him. "Yea, sounds good" he says catching up to you. You and Paddy eat lunch in the dining room and talk about some tricks that Paddy had learned over his time of skiing. You finish lunch and tell Paddy that you better head up to your room to be ready by the time Tom got there. He agrees and you both head up to your rooms. You open your door and see Tom right by the door in a tux. You jump, "oh my god Tom you scared me" you tell him. He laughs and you walk up to him and hug him.
He hugs you back and kisses you. "I missed you so much" he says. "I missed you too" you say giving him a kiss. Just then you realize the room is full of sunflowers. "Tom what's this" you say walking up to one of the vases of sunflowers. He smiles.

"I knew something was going on" you say. "They're so beautiful" you say smelling one of them. "Just like you" he says. You turn around and smile at Tom. You walk over and kiss him once again. "So you wanna see your surprise now" you ask him. "Yes love," you notice his eyes are that deep brown color. He puts on a coat and ski shoes. You grab his hand and head to one of the slopes. "Ok you ready" you say at the top of the slope. He nods his head and smiles softly. You head down the slope and do a spin and then land. He cheers you on. You walk over to him after, "did you see that" you say excitedly. You turn around to look at the slope you just did a trick on. You move your hand showing Tom the way you did it. As you turn back around you see Tom on one knee staring up at you with a ring box open in his hands. You stop and stare at him. "Thomas Stanley" is all you could say. The tears start to run down your face. "Y/n I love you so much" he starts to say. The tears keep streaming down your face.

"Do you remember the day that I gave you that little note that started it all. I know it wasn't that long ago, but with you I feel like I've loved you an eternity and I could keep loving you for a million eternities more. All I know is this love is only getting stronger and I can't wait much longer to be with you. People may think I'm crazy, wanting to marry a girl I've only known about a month. But they don't know I've waited all my life just to find a love that feels this right." He continues to say. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I don't care what people think about our relationship, or how fast we're moving. All I know is I love you and want to be with you every second of the day. I love every zoo trip we've gone on, every dance battle in the kitchen, every morning I get to wake up next to you, everything. I love you so much y/n y/m/n." You're crying tears of joy. Listening him say all those things you knew it was the right time.

"After all that, I guess I can finally ask you what I've been wanting to ask you ever since I saw you standing in that line, waiting to meet me. Y/n, my sunflower, will you make the happiest man alive and marry me?" He says grabbing your hands. "Yes Thomas, I will" you say trying not to cry anymore. He puts the gorgeous mint opal engagement ring on your finger and gets up. He wipes your tears and he kisses you. This kiss felt like no other kiss you've shared. You both pull away, "I'm going to be Mrs. Thomas Stanley Holland" you say smiling.