Part 5- Quacksons

The driver pulls up to the cafe and Tom's still holding your hand. "Here's your stop Mr. Holland" the driver says in a very regal tone. "Jason, you know I just go by Tom just like you go by Jason." "Yes Tom," Jason says with a smirk on his face. Just as Jason was about to get out, Tom let's go of your hand, opens the car door and runs around to your side of the car. As he's doing so, Jason speaks up. "You know you're the only girl Tom's ever done this with?" "No sir, I didn't" you smile widely. Tom opens your door and grabs your hand to help you out.

The cafe isn't very crowded and you walk inside to see some tables and a large menu straight ahead. As you two walk up to the menu you can see a variety of different sandwiches and soups. As you're reading the menu, you see a croissant sandwich and start laughing. "What's so funny?" Tom says. You point to the menu as you continue laughing and Tom is still confused. "Tom can you say order number 5 for me" you say trying to contain your laughter. Tom goes to read the order and starts to read it. "Ham on a quack-" Tom stops mid sentence and glares at you then puts his hands over his face. You go to hug him to say sorry. He hugs you back and says, "you fans and your quacksons".

Tom orders a turkey sandwich and you ask for the same. As you pull out your wallet, Tom takes it and puts it back into your purse and says, "I've got it love." He grabs his wallet and pays. You both head towards a table and wait for your food. You're looking around the place and think that this couldn't be real. As you're looking around, you feel a pair of eyes on you. You turn to Tom, who is staring at you in a daze. "You know you are truly so beautiful and your personality is like no one else's" Tom says to you without taking his eyes off of you. You smile and start to talk to Tom about what all he's done for you. "You know you got me through some pretty tough times, and I hadn't even met you yet."