Part 24- Jet plane kisses

With Jason leading, you and Tom walk up to the plane. Jason grabs Tom's bags as well and puts them into the plane. Tom walks up the stairs into the plane with you still holding his hand. Once both of you are up the stairs and into the plane you see around 10 chairs. This was a lot different than the plane you rode here. Tom picks a seat closer in the back and there was a seat right in front of him that faced him. You sit there and plant both feet on the ground and hold the arms of the chair. You look in front of you to see Tom cozied up in the chair, one leg out and one curled up underneath him, his arms crossed and slumped in the chair a bit. Tom looks at you, "you know, you don't have to sit like you do on a normal plane on here right?" You didn't know, so you criss cross you legs into the chair and cross your arms, sliding down into chair. "There ya go" Tom says smiling.

You stick your tongue out at him and he laughs. "Oh so now you're sticking your tongue out at me" Tom says "we'll see about that." He gets up out of his chair and starts tickling you. "TOM NO STOP" you laugh. Just then the plane starts to take off and Tom lands on you. He lifts slightly up and both of you are laughing. You both stop and look into each other's eyes. He leans in and gives you a kiss. You think to yourself that you'll never get over these soft lips on yours and who they belong to. In the middle of your kiss you hear in the distance, "Tom, sit down lad we're about to be fully up. When we're up then you can back to your make out session with her" Jason says. You laugh and Tom closes his eyes and smiles. "I'll be back" Tom tells you as he kisses your cheek. He turns around and goes to sit in his chair.

Once he sits he points over to Jason, and gives a thumbs down. You try not to laugh. Tom makes his hands look like a mouth and he moves his thumb up and down to make it look like it's talking, and makes a face. You laugh. Jason turns around to see what you're laughing about and Tom stops before he could see. Jason turns back around and you both kind of snort. You turn to look at Jason and you hear the pilot and the copilot tell Jason that the passengers can move freely around the plane. As you turn back around to Tom, you're greeted with a kiss once more. Tom had already gotten up and came to you to resume what had been going on earlier. As you kiss Tom, you hear Jason huff and puff. Tom pulls away and looks over at Jason who looks annoyed. "Get a room you two," Jason says. "Well that's kind of hard on a plane" you say. Tom shorts and laughs. Jason rolls his eyes, "haven't you ever seen a movie where the couple goes into the bathroom on the plane?" Both of your eyes get big and smile softly.