Part 39- Sunflower

You open everyone's gifts, from Nikki and Dom you got a London key chain because they knew how much you loved key chains. Sam got you a Big Ben pin and he wrote you a note about how much you impacted Tom. Harry made you a video of all the pictures Tom had taken of you two over the two weeks. It was a very beautiful video. Harrison and Kylee got you a gift basket full of things that you love. Paddy got you a beanie, he told you to wear it on the ski trip. After everyone's gift, Tom leaves the room and comes back with a small long box. You look at him confused wondering what he could possibly have gotten you now. You think to yourself, "this boy had already bought me a whole new wardrobe and luggage to fit it all. He also bought your plane ticket home. What more could he possibly think I need." He hands you the box, "I'm sorry that I can't fly home with you and I just want to thank you for changing my life these last three weeks. You mean everything to me and I know our future together is going  to be fantastic. I love you so much sunflower." You have a single year streaming down your face, as everyone watches the connection between you two.

You open the box and inside lays a beautiful necklace with a gold sunflower charm. "Oh Tom, it's beautiful. Thank you" you tell him, he grabs the necklace and opens the clasps and places it on your neck. He secures the clasp and he kisses the back of your head. "I love you" he whispers. You smile and turn to face him. He's smiling and looks teary eyed. You could tell that neither of you were wanting the hours to come, to come so fast. The party continues and after another hour passes, everyone decides to leave to let you finish getting ready and to leave you and Tom alone before you left. You thank everyone for coming and tell them that you'll see them soon. You pack all the gifts you received and when you're done, Tom walks over to you. "I still can't believe that only three weeks ago I met you" he says moving his hands up and down your arms. "Right it's so crazy" you say. "What did you think of me when you first saw me" you ask him. "Aw man, you really want me to say it" he says giggling at the end. "Yes" you say wondering if you were ready to hear it. "I remember you standing in line when I walked up to the meet and greet, you had actually caught my eye while I was walking there. I saw you standing in line from afar and I could tell from there, that you were simply the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Then when I was taking pictures with the person in front of you I could tell you were nervous and shy." You blush as he says that sentence.

"It made me smile on the inside when you came up to me with that sweet face. I knew from that point that I was going to give you that note. Then I remember asking you what your name was, curious as to what your voice would sound like. Once you told me your name and I heard you're sweet voice I knew that you were different. Especially since you didn't know what pose to do, most fans know what pose they're going to do. I remember thinking that, you not knowing which pose you wanted was the perfect opportunity for me to give you the note." Tom says smiling. You're smiling and he kisses you on the head, "look where we are now, just three weeks later." You look at your phone, dreading to see the time on the screen. "2:30" it reads. "Tom my flight leaves at 4:30, I should get going as much as I don't want to." "Okay" he says in a sad tone. He grabs your bags and you both head for his car. He drives you to the airport. He stays with you up until he couldn't anymore due to security. He puts down your carry on bag and he hugs you tightly. "I'm going to miss you so much sunflower" you look down at your necklace. "Well thanks to you I'll always have something to remind you of me." He smiles. You start to cry knowing your time with Tom is coming to a halt. You look up with tears in your eyes, only to see Tom have a single tear drop on his cheek. You wipe away his tear. "I love you and I'll see you in a couple days" you say.