Part 9- Q&A Panel

Tom comes out from backstage and waves at the crowd. Some other guests like Chris Evans and Jacob Batalon walk onto the stage. You see Tom look at the front row looking for you. Once he finds you, a huge smile is plastered on his face. You wave to him and he waves back. Everyone sits down and Tom sits right in front of you. The session starts and questions are going through. Tom is talking with fans and the people on stage, but every once in a while you see Tom staring at you. The host catches Tom staring at you for quite some time. "Tom, you ok lad?" "Uh yes sir sorry" Tom says realizing he was zoned out.

"Is there a pretty girl you see out in the crowd?" All the guests laugh and you hear a crowd echoing "ooooo". Tom laughs and says, "all my fans are beautiful," the fans scream, "but there is this one girl." The guests on stage nudge Tom. "I mean she's great, I've only just met her but she's something else." All the fans scream, your face turns red. The host asks him, "When do we get to meet her?" Tom replies, "oh when the time comes, you'll meet her." Tom winks at you with no one noticing. You blush. Out of the corner of your eye you see a fan get up and go to the mic to ask a question.

"This girl, is she the one you were out with today?" Tom looks shocked and looks at you quickly. "The paps had already released the pics of us?" You asked yourself. Tom starts to answer, "Yes, the amazing girl I was with today is the girl I'm talking about." He smiles as all the fans scream. You start to feel panicked but Tom looks at you and makes a face to reassure you that everything will be ok. You calm down once you realize that this isn't Tom's first time getting swamped by the paps. "Tom knows what to do in this situation, I don't, so just trust him" you think to yourself. Just then, your phone buzzes.