Part 52- Married life

You head out the door and find a boat to take to the restaurant. Venice was beautiful, all the houses were painted different bright colors and a river streamed through the entire city. You get to the restaurant and eat the Italian food that was served there. It was so much better than any of the Italian food you had back home in America. You finish your dinner and walk the city. Tom takes some picture of you by the houses and you take pictures of him. You stop by a store and pick up a board game and some candy for later. You get back to your hotel and both you get into your pajamas and drag out the board game and candy that you bought. You played the game and ate the candy for what seemed like hours. After you and Tom had another one of your dance sessions. You truly loved this man with all your heart. You watch him dance around. You stop, "what's wrong love" He says seeing that you have stopped. "I love you so darn much" you say. He smiles and walks over to you. "I love you" he says grabbing your waist and bringing you closer. You both lean in and kiss each other passionately. Suddenly your kiss turned into something more.

You wake up the next morning thinking about the night before. You look over to see Tom right in your face asleep. Last night was so special for you and Tom. Last night you two had consummated your marriage, this morning you felt like a totally different person. Your honeymoon continues on for the rest of the week. You and Tom had special moments all throughout the honeymoon. As your last day in Venice came, Tom had planned a special day for your two. Tom took you shopping, ate lunch in a small cafe, danced in an alley way, and took a boat ride to a small pasture where a picnic had been set up for just the two of you. You loved how Tom treated you, everyone thought it was because he had money, but in reality it was the fact that no matter what, he did what he needed to do to make you happy. Your honeymoon came to an end, and back home you were headed. You would always hold Venice as a special place in your heart. When you reached home, you and Tom discussed where you two would live. "Well I can always move to America" Tom suggests. You shake your head, "Tom your whole family lives in London. I have two people here in America. There's no way we're staying here." You tell him sternly. "Yes ma'am" he says chuckling.

You two decide that London was going to be your home. Two weeks later you move out of your house that you shared with your best friend. As you pack your last box your best friend walks into the room. You could see the sadness on their face. "Do you have to move" they say. "Yes, but you always have a place to stay when you visit." You tell them getting up. You walk over to them and hug them. Both you start crying, "I'm gonna miss you, you goof ball" you telling them in between sniffles. "I'm gonna miss you too you knuckle head" they tell you. You both laugh through your tears. Tom grabs your last box and you tell your best friend goodbye as you walk out the door. You arrive at Tom's House the next day and you start to unpack your things. Tom had made some space in the closet for you and told you that could decorate the house however you wanted. He also had a room cleared out for you to keep the many pets you had always wanted. You smile and give him a kiss. A couple months later that room had a mini pig, a parrot, and a chameleon. Tom and your relationship had only grown stronger as you continued on in your married life. Soon you were talking about having kids.