Part 33- Meeting 'Mum'

You picked a grey sweater with a white shirt underneath paired with some dark skinny jeans and some black boots. You're hair is slightly curled and your makeup just compliments everything. You and Tom head out to his car. Tom turns on the radio once he pulls out of the driveway. "Rap God" plays. Suddenly Tom goes from completely quiet to rapping just like Eminem. You laugh as he's rapping the lyrics impresses by what you hear. Once he's finished rapping he looks over at you smiling widely. "I've never rapped the whole thing like that" he laughs. His comment makes you laugh and in no time you're at Tom's parent's house. Tom wasn't joking when he said in that interview that his mom picked a house a couple blocks down. You and Tom get out of the car and head towards the door, but before you could even knock Tom's mom was already opening the door and walking excitedly to her son. She hugs Tom and he lets go of your hand to wrap them around his mom. "Hey mum" Nikki lets go of Tom and kisses Tom on the cheek. "And you must be y/n" Nikki looks over at you and smiles.

"Yes, Hello" you say, she walks over to you and hugs you. You were a little shocked at first but it was nice to feel a mother's embrace since you haven't felt your moms in a while. She lets go and starts to talk to you. "I've heard so many wonderful things about you" she smiles. "Dom and the boys, especially Paddy have been raving over you." You blush. "Well come on in" she tells you and Tom. Tom grabs your hand and you two walk into the house, following Nikki. You walk in and Tessa comes running up to you and Tom. "HEY TESS" Tom says getting on the floor to pet and play with her. You crouch down and reach out to pet Tessa too. She walks over excitedly and licks your face. You smile, "aw Tess, I missed you too." Tom laughs and gets up. You stand up and look over at Nikki who is smiling at the two of you. Nikki had prepared lunch for Tom, Dom, Paddy and you. "Paddy, lunch is ready" Nikki yells. Tom pulls out a chair for you in the dining room and you sit down, Dom does the same for Nikki.

Paddy comes running down the stairs. "Y/n's here, you guys didn't tell me" Paddy says excitedly. He runs over and hugs you. You smile. He lets go and goes to sit down. You look over and Tom has this jealous look on his face with his arms out, questioning what had happened. You laugh, "Tommy's are you a little jealous" you say teasing him. Paddy laughs. "I mean I was hot stuff last I remember" he chuckles. Nikki and Dom are laughing as well. You all talk with each other while eating lunch. You can tell that Nikki just loves you, all she keeps talking about is "you and Tom this and you and Tom that." You all finish lunch and keep talking. "So how long are you staying in London?" One of them asks. "I have about a week and a half left, unless I can convince my boss to let me stay longer. That's really the only thing holding me back" you respond. "What about your family" Nikki asks. Tom quietly freaks out and shakes his hand by his throat showing Nikki not to talk about it. You hesitate to answer truthfully, you didn't want to be pitied by Nikki or seem like the poor little girl Tom is doing charity for.