Part 30- The other girlfriend

You two walk up to Harrison and Kylee and they both smile. Tom grabs your hand and you smile at him, he smiles back. "Hey man" Harrison tells Tom, opening up his arms to hug him. They hug and you look over at Kylee who is texting on her phone. You walk up to her while Tom and Haz catch up for a short time. "Hi I'm y/n, Tom's girlfriend" you say putting out your hand to give her a hand shake. She puts her phone down and rolls her eyes, "Hey I'm Kylee, Haz's girlfriend." She puts her arm out limply for you to shake.  Tom and Harrison walk over and Tom puts his arm around your shoulder, "I see you two have met, Kylee it's nice to see you." She stops everything and smiles. "Hey Tom, it's good to see you too." You roll your eyes subtly. "Haz, this is y/n, my girlfriend" Haz smiles and shakes your hand. "Well shall we" Tom says as he moves his arm to the entrance of the museum. Harrison and Kylee walk ahead while you and Tom walk behind them.

"So what do you think of Kylee" Tom asks. "Um let's just say she's kinda rude" you tell him. "Sorry love, don't be afraid to say something, although I'll definitely say something if you want me to or I need to" Tom says gripping your hand tighter. You four start to look at the art pieces and you and Tom start to try and recreate the pieces you see. As Tom tries to look like one, you see Harrison and Kylee looking at some pieces and kissing in between. "Ok what about this one" Tom poses nothing like the picture but you can tell he's trying. "You look almost exactly like it" you say laughing. "No I don't" Tom laughs as he stops the pose. You walk over to him still laughing and he wraps his hands around your waist laughing as well. You give him a small peck on the lips and lay your head on his shoulder. You see Kylee glaring at you. "Tom, she's giving me the evil eye now" you say giggling. "Ooo she's gonna come after you" he says chuckling at the end.

You four start to walk together and Tom and Haz are talking while there is silence between you and Kylee. "So, how long have you and Tom been dating" Kylee says breaking the silence. "Oh only a couple days" you say smiling softly at her. "Oh" she replies. "How long have you been dating Harrison" you ask in return. "Almost a year, actually a year in 2 months" she says pushing some hair behind her ear. "Do you love him" you ask her. "Yea of course" she says kind of taken back. "I didn't mean it like that, I just wondered if you felt love after so long, I've never had a long term boyfriend so yea" you tell her shaking. "Are you serious" she makes a confused face. "Um yea, the longest I've ever dated anyone was 2 months." "I figured you had tons of guys all over you, you're so pretty" she says. You wonder if she was being genuine. "Aw thank you" you say. You all reach the end of the museum and you suggest to get lunch. You all meet for lunch at a small shop down the street.