Part 26- Girlfriend material

You wake up in the hotel room and Tom is holding you like a teddy bear. You were so tired that you don't even remember getting into the hotel earlier this morning. You pick up your phone and it reads, "4:00 pm". You turn over to see Tom still asleep and you whisper to him, "I love you" knowing he was asleep. "I love you" he whispers back. Your eyes bug out and wonder if he was just sleep talking. His eyes were still closed and he hadn't moved. You poke him and there was no reaction. "Tom" you whisper. No reaction. "He must have been sleep talking" you think to yourself. You lay there wondering. You get up and go take a shower. You stand there in the shower wondering what could have possibly happened. As you turn to turn the water off, you see Tom half asleep at the doorway. "Um Tom, I'm kinda showering" you pull the towel off the wall quickly and cover yourself.

His eyes widen and suddenly he's awake. "I'm sorry, I honestly didn't see anything" Tom says rubbing his neck and turning away. You put on a shirt and some shorts and wrap your hair up in the towel. You come out of the bathroom to see Tom sitting at a desk, tired. You go over to him and wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him on the cheek. "Don't feel bad Tom, it's ok" you say. He turns his head towards you, "you are honestly one of the most understanding people I've ever met. And it's one of the reasons I like you so much." You blush. You think back to this morning when he told you in his sleep that he loved you. "Hey you want to go to dinner with my brother's tonight?" "Uh yea sure, but I'm gonna need clothes" you tell him hesitating. "Yea I already planned on taking you out and getting you some before dinner" Tom tells you. You smile , "well let me get ready and then we can go." You start to leave to go get ready but Tom grabs your hand.

"Be my girlfriend" you haven't turned around and you're not sure if you heard right, "I know we just met the other day but honestly you're the best thing I've had in my life. I feel complete with you and if I've only just met you and feel this way now imagine what's to come." You turn around slowly with tears in your eyes. Tom pulls you in and wipes your tears. You sit down on his lap. "I understand if you don't-" you kiss Tom before he could even finish. "I'd be delighted to be your girlfriend Tom" you say. Tom smiles widely and kisses you like he's been longing to kiss you as if the title 'girlfriend' changes something about the way you kiss. He pulls away, "now go get ready so we can get you clothes". You turn away to go get ready and you're smiling like you've never smiled before. "I'M THOMAS STANLEYS GIRLFRIEND" you scream as you put your makeup on. You hear Tom laugh around the corner.