Part 6- The Paps

You and Tom continue to talk about his impact on your life. As you describe what you went through in your early teen years, he starts to tear up. "I mean it all started when my sister died in the car wreck, then my dad got put in the hospital for overdose, then all went down hill when my mom completely went bonkers and started to not make sense. I had to become the mother to my own parents and I'm not even 20 yet." You start to cry, normally crying in public is a total nightmare for you, but you felt completely comfortable with Tom. "Darling, no one should ever go through that, especially not you" Tom says wiping a tear from your face. "Well I couldn't have gotten through it without you" you say smiling softly.

Soon the food came and you both started to eat, making small talk in between bites. You notice the workers freaking out that Tom Holland is in their cafe. The girls make small whispers but you can hear "Tom" and "that girl". As you finish up, Tom pulls out his phone and texts Jason to come pick you guys up soon. You both talk about the comic con as you wait for Jason. Just then, a man walks in with a camera in his hands. He runs up to you and Tom and starts taking pictures. Tom tells them to stop, but they don't. Tom proceeds to get up and shield you from the bright lights. 

More and more people show up with cameras and begin taking pics. You and Tom try to push through but it's just too hard. Just then you see Jason pull up and get out of the car. He comes busting through the door and turns every single paps head. He tells them to back up or else. As you and Tom head for out the door, the paps still taking pics, Tom grabs your hand and rubs it. Once you get into the car, Tom starts apologizing immediately. "I'm so sorry love, I should have been more careful. I'm so sorry." "Tom it's fine, I'm okay" you tell him. He's still rubbing your hand. "God, I'm so sorry" he pulls you closer to him and kisses the top of your head.