Part 35- Paddy

The game ends and you and Paddy tied with a score of 145, but Tom won with a score of 200. You tell Paddy to watch his game, cause maybe next time you'll beat him. He rolls his eyes at you and tells you to remember how you started. "Oh Paddy, the start was just a warm up, the finish is how I play" you chuckle. Tom smiles and paddy just keeps his arms crossed with a look on his face. "Next time, y/n I won't be going easy on you, I simply don't need a warm up like and amateur like you" Paddy says with a devilish grin. "Woah there you two, I don't need you guys getting rough now" Tom giggles. You and Paddy shoot dagger eyes at each other and call it quits. On the way back to the Holland's house, paddy talks about his next ski trip and was asking if Tom could go. "I'm not sure buddy, I mean I'll be filming more than likely and I also have another meet and greet in the next couple months. If I can make it I'll be there." Tom says looking in the rear view mirror at Paddy. Paddy slightly smiles as if he were disappointed.

You watch his face and a couple seconds later his face brightens a tad and he looks up at you. "Well y/n will you come whether Tom comes or not." Your face gets red and you're happy that he thought of you. "I'll be there, but I can't promise that I'll ski or if I do I won't be any good" you laugh. Paddy gets excited. "I can teach you! It'll be so much fun" he says. Tom smiles and places his hand on your thigh. He whispers "thank you" to you and you smile. "Well Padster, I think y/n is going to enjoy being taught by you" Tom says. "Tom," he moves closer to Tom and starts to whisper, "I think you found the right girl" Paddy says raising his eyebrows at him. You try not to blush and laugh at the same time. "I think I have Paddy, I think I have" Tom says aloud, smiling. You all arrive at the Holland's house and Paddy runs in. By the time you and Tom get inside, Paddy is already telling Nikki and Dom your plans to come skiing with them. "Oh well how nice of her," Dom says. "I can't wait to have you join us" Nikki says. You smile. "Well I couldn't just let Paddy almost beat me in top golf and not have him teach me all of his awesome ski tricks."

They all smile. Tom grabs Tessa and tells his parents that you guys better get going. You tell the Hollands bye and Nikki tells you she'll give you all the information about the ski trip in a few weeks. You thank her and you and Tom head out the door with Tessa. On the way back home, you have Tessa in your lap and she's hanging her head out the window with her tongue flopping in the wind. You laugh as she's doing this. You feel Tom's eyes on you and you look over at him. He glances at the road and then back to you. "I think you've stolen Paddy's heart. You know you didn't have to agree to the ski trip" Tom says. "Yea I know but I couldn't just let him go alone when he's craving someone else to be there" you stop and realize what Tom could take that sentence as. You look over at Tom who looks sad and disappointed in himself. "I wish I could go with Paddy and hang out with my family more but this career that I've chosen, can halt my plans" Tom says. "I'm sorry Tom, I didn't mean for it to sound like that, I wasn't thinking" you tell him. "Don't apologize love, I chose this career and I'm glad I have a girlfriend like you to be there for my brother's when I cant." He grabs your hand and kisses it as he's looking at the road.