Part 4- The distraction

"Yes, lunch sounds wonderful, I'm starving" you say. Tom laughs and you realize what you said and the tone you said it in. "Sorry" you say shyly. "There's no reason to be sorry love" Tom says while walking closer to you. You blush. "Where do you want to go?" Tom starts to look at his phone looking at the restaurants near us. "There's a little cafe just down the street, if you'd like to go there."  "Sure, sounds great!" You grab your purse and start to walk out, Tom stops you from going out the door.

"Um you ok?" "Yes y/n but you have to realize that I'm Tom Holland," you start to laugh, "I know Tom". You smile and so does he. "There's going to be lots of fans trying to get to me, so we need to be very careful on how we exit." You then realize what he meant by him being Tom Holland. You totally forgot that he's some big celebrity. Tom was just so personal and nice, that completely forgot about the fact that he's Spider-Man. "Ok well I can distract the fans outside" Dom peeps in. You and Tom laugh. "Ok dad."

Dom walks outside the lounge and you and Tom are peeping through the door. Dom walks down a little ways from the door and screams "Tom is that you?" In the opposite direction of the door. Fans come running towards him and as all the fans are focused on him, Tom grabs your hand and pulls you out the door you and through the closest exit. The entire way you two were laughing at the fact of what Dom did. Once you get to the car, you realize Tom's still holding your hand and you look down to see. He looks over at you and smiles. He opens the car door for you and you scoot in. He scoots in next to you and grabs your hand again. You look down again at your hands and smile. "Can you take us to the cafe on the corner please" Tom says to the driver.