Part 31- Getting to know Kylee

You all eat lunch and talk amongst yourselves. You mostly talk to Kylee, who has gotten less rude and more sweet the more you talk to her. You think to yourself, "she must be misunderstood, I wonder if she has a bad experience with meeting people so she just puts up a face to protect herself." Kylee shows you pictures of her dog, her family, and pictures of her and Harrison on trips and doing stuff together. As she's scrolling through the pictures, you see a pic of her Tom and Harrison. She stops and looks at the picture. "Ah these were the simple days, no drama, just high school friends." You look confused. "Did Tom not tell you" she asks you in response to your confused face. "Uh he told me a little bit but not everything" you say unsure of her response. "Well, before I dated Haz I like Tom" she told you. "That's the one thing Tom told me" you tell her. She nods her head and continues on, "Well I tried for weeks to get Tom to like me back, but he never did."

"I started getting self conscious about myself and got so defensive of everything I did and didn't do, the rejection from Tom almost cost me my life, until I found out Harrison liked me. Harrison saved my life and I owe him everything for what he did and still does for me." She looks over at Harrison who is talking to Tom and smiles. "I may not show it, or more like how to show it but I love him, more than I ever loved anyone else, including Tom. Tom is just a good friend, don't worry." You smile softly. "Well I'm glad you found someone like Haz to take care of you" you say to her. You both start talking with the boys and laugh over the dorks that they are, especially together. Time passes by and eventually you four have been hanging out for over 6 hours. "Well we better get going" Haz says grabbing Kylee's hand. "Y/n how long are you staying in London" Kylee asks you smiling widely, "I'd love to hang with you." "I have a week and a half left unless I can convince my boss to let me stay longer" you say giggling. "Well let me know when you're free" Kylee says giving you her number.

You all head to your cars and say goodbye. You talk to Tom about Kylee and how she's not as bad as he made her seem. "Oh really, maybe she just doesn't like me" Tom says. "Well I know she loves you as a friend" you tell him grabbing the hand that isn't on the wheel. "Does Haz like me" you ask. "Yea he loves you and he loves how well you and Kylee got along, I don't know if you know but she struggles very badly on talking to strangers and letting them in" he responds. "I kinda figured by the end" you reply. You make it back to Tom's house where you two decide to play games. While you two are playing battleship, Tom gets a phone call. "Hello" Tom answers. You hear some mumbling over the phone. "Uh huh, sure I can do that" he says. "Alright thank you, bye" he hangs up the phone. "Who was that" you ask. "My director for an upcoming movie, they want me to come in a month or two to talk about the movie" he says. "Well that sounds fun" you say and you shoot Tom's boat down. "YES" you say excitedly and pushing up your arms in fists. "Aw you sunk my battleship" Tom says with a pouty lip. You laugh and reach across the table to kiss him. One thing led to another and you find yourself making out on the couch.