Part 49- Getting Ready: Wedding Style

You leave the resort the next day, Tom, your grandpa, your best friend and you head to your house, while the rest of the Holland's go back to London. You drop your grandpa off back at his retirement home and head home. Once you get home, you, your best friend, and Tom start planning the wedding. You found the invitations you wanted and started to send them out slowly. You debated whether you should invite your parents or not. "Tom, should I invite my parents I just-" you stop and ask him. "Love if you a possibility of them coming invite them, who knows if they'll show up or not" he tells you as he's preparing dinner in the kitchen. You write the name of your parents on a single invitation and send it out. Weeks pass and everything is coming together for the wedding. Nikki has flown in from London to go wedding dress shopping with you, your best friend and your grandpa. You head to the wedding dress shop and start looking at dresses. "What kind of dress are you liking for dear" Nikki says. "Something simple and bright white" you tell her. You all start looking through the racks of wedding dresses.

Once you find some you go to try them on. Most of the dresses were to glitzy for you. You just wanted something to represent you and your personality. You get to a dress that your grandpa had picked. It was beautiful, he knew you so well. It was a simple white gown with spaghetti straps and sheer white fabric, it had lace overlay on the top of the gown, it was so simple but perfect. It was absolutely beautiful on you. You step out of the dressing room and everyone smiles. They knew this was the dress for you. Everyone now has tears in their eyes as the assistant places a veil o your head to show what it would look like on your wedding day.
You walk over to your grandpa and kiss his cheek, "thank you for picking the right dress, I love it. You buy the dress and head home. Tom just asked you over and over again what it looked like but Nikki kept getting onto him about asking. You smile, "you'll find out on our wedding day" you give him a kiss. As it comes close to your wedding day, you get more and more excited. You can't believe that in a couple days you'll be marrying the love of your life.

The Holland's fly in for the wedding a couple days before to help get everything ready. Your wedding was being held in a beautiful pasture surrounded by trees and flowers. You had picked navy blue and peach As your colors for the wedding. The night before your wedding you and Tom talk about the wedding and what's to come. "I can't wait to marry you sunflower" he tells you pushing your hair behind your ear. "And I can't wait to marry you Thomas Stanley" you say giving him a kiss. "I'm sorry to break this up but I have to leave soon" Tom says.
Tom had to leave in a couple minutes so that way there wouldn't be any bad luck before the wedding, you didn't want to risk Tom seeing you in your dress. He grabs his things and before he walks out the door, he walks over to you and kisses you. "That was the last time I'd kiss you without you having my last name" he smirks. You pull him in again, "Nope that was the last time" you smirk. He leaves and Nikki comes over later. You wake up the next morning. "It's my wedding day" you say smiling, while you're laying in your bed. Nikki and your best friend help you get ready. Nikki curls your hair and places a flower crown on your head and attaches a  veil in the back. You're makeup is blush colored and you look beautiful. Soon you're ready.