Part 22- Loves beginning

Tom goes to open the door and in comes a man pushing a tray full of food. You can smell the sweet aroma of the food as it comes in. He takes off the covers and tells you both to enjoy and that if there's anything you need to just call. You and Tom both say thank you and you see Tom hand him money and say thank you again. The man smiles widely and walks out the door. Tom closes the door and heads over to the tray of food. There must be at least 5 trays full of food. "I didn't know what you'd want, so I just ordered a lot of different things" Tom tells you as he points to all the different foods. You pick a couple different things and go to sit at the small table in the corner. Tom comes over with his plate and sits across from you.

You both start to eat and you tell Tom about the movie you picked. "Ok so you can't laugh but it's my favorite movie of all time and I really love it so..." you look at him with an unsure look. "Ok..." he says wanting you to tell him the movie already. "I picked Tangled" you squint your eyes ready for Tom to laugh at you but you actually get a different response than you thought. "TANGLED! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!" You start laughing and you both start dancing for joy realizing that you both love a kid movie. "Disney honestly did a good one with that movie. One of the best they've ever made" Tom says. "Yea, ever since it came out I was obsessed with it, so don't be mad if I'm quoting word for word" you say laughing. "I can't wait to hear it" Tom says chuckling.

You both finish dinner and start to head for bed. You cuddle up next to Tom and lay your head on his shoulder. You turn on the movie and you both start humming the Disney Intro music and the steamboat Mickey Mouse whistle. As the movie goes along your natural instinct to quote the movie kicks in. "This is the story of how I died. Dont worry, this is actually a very fun story and the truth is this story isn't even mine. This is the story of a girl named Rapunzel and it starts..." you carry on quoting the movie but little did you know that Tom pulled out his phone and started recording you quoting the movie. He smiles in admiration. He realizes then that very soon he's going to ask you to be his girlfriend.