Part 10- Overwhlemed

You look at the time on your phone. You realize that it's time to leave early like you promised Tom. You wave at Tom before you get up and start to walk out of the arena. Tom notices that you got up and smiles knowing you are fulfilling your promise, even with what happened during the session. You start to walk the empty hallway thinking about how Tom was going to handle this situation. You reach the lounge and knock on the door. Dom opens it slowly, checking to see if it was you or Tom. Once he realizes it was you, he opens it and let's you in. "How was the session" he asked.

"Well, the paps have already given the press the pics of Tom and I at lunch today and the fans were asking about who I was," you start to talk faster and faster, "I mean Tom was telling them how great I was but I'm not sure how to handle this, it's all so much." You start to tear up. Dom comes over to hug you. He wraps his arms around you and Tessa comes in between your legs. You break the hug and start petting Tessa. You're still crying, Tessa starts to lick the tears off your face and Dom is crouched down and rubbing your back. Tom bursts through the door and sees you crying. "Y/n, darling what's wrong" he walks over to you and scoops you up in his arms.

"Tom that was t-oo much for me, I-I'm new to this and it just overwhel-lmed me" you say sobbing into his shirt. Tom starts to pet your head and whisper to you, "Darling I'm so sorry and I will fix everything. If there's anything I can do to help you, I'll do it. I just don't want to see you like this." Tom kisses the top of your head and lays his head on yours. You slowly start to calm down, only having soft sobs. "I'll fix everything love, don't worry." Dom pipes in, "Well Tom you're done with everything for today do you want to go back to the hotel?" "Yea that sounds like a good idea, y/n you want to come? If not, I can stay with you a while and drive you to your hotel." He smiles and continues to pet your head. "I'll stay with you if that's alright, I haven't paid for my second night at my hotel, and I can pay you half-" Tom stops you mid sentence by shifting you to be closer to him and plants a kiss on your lips.