Part 51- Honeymoon

You wake up the next morning in the hotel room, Tom once again, without a doubt, is cuddling you like a teddy bear. Last night you guys were so exhausted you both passed out in your wedding dress and his tux. You get up to change out of your wedding dress and put on your cute navy blue shirt that said 'just married' on it and some washed out blue jean shorts. Your hair was wavy from the day before and you decide to just brush through it and put on some light makeup. You get Tom's shirt out that said the same thing and some jeans. You wake him up with a kiss. "Morning my husband" you tell him.  "Morning my wife" he says in a raspy voice as he smiles. "Why don't you get ready so we can get breakfast before we need to be at the airport" you tell him petting his head. "Ok" he says slowly getting out of bed. He gets ready and you pack up everything and head to get breakfast at a nearby cafe. Everyone was pointing at your shirts and saying congratulations as you walked into the cafe. It didn't help that Tom Holland was wearing the shirt either. Now that you were his wife, people saw you just as popular as they did with Tom.

You finish breakfast and head for the airport. Your honeymoon was going to be in the beautiful city of Venice, Italy. Neither of you had been there so you both thought that it would be a good spot. You arrive at the airport and Tom's holding your hand just like old times. You smile at the fact that the first time he held your hand seemed like forever ago, when in reality it was only a couple months ago. As you wait to board the plane you and Tom play games on your phones. Just then a notification pops up on your phone. "Just in: Tom Holland got married this weekend to his girlfriend, now wife, y/n y/l/n." You show Tom and laugh. Look we made the news. He laughs and grabs your head and kisses your forehead. "Would you look at that, we did make the news" he chuckles. You open up the notification and read the article. The reporter complained on the article that there weren't any pictures of the wedding, but that from sources, the wedding was very simple but beautiful.

You soon are ready to board the plane and you head to Venice, Italy. Tom lays his head on your shoulder and fell asleep. You sit watching 'the office' on Netflix. In the middle of the plane ride Tom wakes up and you two start to talk about your plans in Venice. "Well there's boat rides, and the colorful buildings, it's beautiful there. We'll find stuff to do there when we get there." Tom says. You fall asleep shortly after the talk. Tom wakes you up as you arrive in Venice. You get of the plane and head to the hotel you'd be staying at for your stay. You run and jump on the bed, landing flat on your back. Soon Tom meets you also landing on his back. You look over at him and smile. He smiles back at you and rolls over to get closer to you. To both turn on your sides. Tom leans in to kiss you and you kiss back. Soon you're on top of him, having yet another make-out session, this time with no interruptions. Minutes later you get up, and start to look online on what things you can do in Venice. Tom suggests a boat ride to a restaurant. You agree and get ready. You put on a red mid length dress and put on your black heels. He comes out with a button down and his favorite trousers.