Part 16- You did it

You both are completely ready and sit down on the bed to discuss what you were doing today. "Well there's this little zoo down the street, or there's probably some movies we could go see, whatever is fine with me" you tell Tom. He smiles, "the zoo sounds great." You start to head towards the door but before you get there Tom grabs your hand and spins you around to face him. "I'm just going to warn you that there may be paps outside the hotel and trying to follow me today. I just want to let you know I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe and protected." Yes wraps his arms around you and kisses the top of your head. You bug him back. "Thank you," you say holding him still.

You start to head down the hall and down the elevator, not letting go of each other's hands. You two get into the lobby of the hotel and you can hear faint screams of the fans and paps outside. Tom keeps walking but you stop dead in your tracks. He jolts backwards as you stop. "Love, everything ok?" You're staring at the door. He looks over to door, following your eyes. He realizes what stopped you. "Darling, everything will be ok, I've already called Jason and he should be at the doors ready to escort us through the crowd. I promise everything will be ok." He says coming closer to you and holding your hands. You calm down, knowing that Tom wasn't going to put you through something that he didn't think you could go through.

During the talk last night you talked about your anxiety and your previous depression due to what happened to you, earlier in your life. Tom told you that he'd protect you and never put you in a situation that he thought would hurt you. Remembering this, you trust in Tom and let go of one of his hands and start walking towards the door. He smiles knowing that you trust him. Tom walks ahead of you, still holding your hand and pushes the door open. You can hear the screams much louder now and you see the fans and the paps clearly now. You two meet Jason at the last door, where he pushes it open and guards the two of you. Tom kind of pushes you in front of him to make sure you're protected from the front and back. You get into the car and Tom follows you in. "WOOOO THAT WAS WAY MORE FUN THE SECOND TIME" you yell. Tom bursts out with laughter and so does Jason.