Start

"Well guys I hope you liked this video of me playing I Am Bread,even tho i threw my mouse out of the window"i giggled and continued "Ill see you dudes tommorow!"

I turned off my face cam and felt proud of myself,I finnaly felt comfortable in front of a camera.
I instantly put some Twenty One Pilots and started editing some videos.

Of course I started singing with them, I actually sang pretty good even tho I had a Croatian accent.I liked talking on english more and more people could understand me.

Once I finnished I went to the kitchen to see somebody making dinner. "Hi Tabi" I said on croatian of course.

She is my stepmom and she is awesome.Her name is Tabitha so we gave her a nickname Tabi.

"Hi Maxine,how are you?" I smiled and said "Im very exited and happy.I cant believe im moving to LA in only a week!" She laughed and put some food on my plate.

"Im glad youre happy,but you know your father doesnt like your location" she sat next to me "I know LA can be dangerous but im sure ill be ok,plus LA is like Youtube center" I chuckled and ate my food.

I finnished my dinner and said goodnight to everybody as I hugged sister.

I changed in to my panda onesie and jumped in my bed.I was giggling and jumping all around my room then started singing 'Kiss the Sky' by Jason Derulo.

I really started to enjoy singing,I hated it before because I am very anxious and shy in front of people. I eventualy fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up around 9am.It was Monday.I quit my job cause I wanted some time to pack all my stuff.I changed to my black hoodie and navy green pants.

Then I went to the kitchen I saw a note on the fridge "We are off to work and kiddo is in school,will see you later"I chuckled knowing dad wrote that.I turned on my GoPro camera and started vlogging.

"Eyy guyys its MaxineMonday!God,what did I just say"I giggled and pushed my glasses up "So today ill be packing,cause im going somewhere and im gonna tell you where tommorow! Lets gooo!" I yelled like a kid running up the stairs.

I went to my room then put my camera on few pillows so I can make a little montage.I got my suitcase from under the bed and started going thrue my closet deciding on what to wear when im Traveling and put some stuff in it.

Everybody got home and called me to talk about something,they told me it was serious."Can I film this?" I looked at my dad as he nodded yes.

I put my cam in the middle of the table so it can film our reactions,specially mine.
"We wanted to tell you this for a long time "said Tabi as I looked at my sister confused making her laugh.

"This is hard to say" she said and looked at my father.
"Im just going to say it" said dad as I looked at them dead in the eyes "You ...are..Adopted"

My jaw dropped.My heart broke.
My mind went black.My sister looked at them shocked and hugged me.She was the sweetest but most annoying 15 year old.

I hugged as tight as I could while  being frozen but managed to say something"I-Is this a prank?" they shaked theyr heads no "I cant believe that you are serious!" I said almost yelling and standing up with my hands still on the table.

I looked at them then they showed me the papers.I sat back on my chair with one hand holding the papers and the other going thrue my short hair.

My eyes teared up and cupped my mouth with my hand."Why didnt you tell me earlyer?!" "We didnt know how would you react and Tabi didnt know until I told her few years ago" I looked sadly at Tabi and gave her a hug,same to dad.

I looked angrily at the the table as a tear dropped down my face.
I  instantly took my phone and called my mother who lived in Germany,work was harder but  you got paid good.

"Hi honey" she said as I said in a blank and angry tone "Are you fucking serious?!" Silence was heard then she said "Dont talk to your mother like that!"

"Well I just found out you are NOT my real mother so I can! How dare you keep that a secret after 20 years of my life!?"

She was silent and then said "Im sorry honey,I just didnt find the right moment to tell you.After our divorce, me going to Germany and you moving to your father,the recent break in in the house..I didnt know when." I turned the call off and grabbed my camera not caring anymore then went up to my room.

As I sat on my bed I look at the camera,my eyes red and my hair ruffled I said "Guys.....I-I dont know what to say anymore...I love you all and ..." I looked down and took off my glassed then threw them on my bed "ill see you dudes tommorow.."

I turned the GoPro off and sat on the edge off my bed,elbows on my legs and my head in my arms.I stayed like that for a couple off minutes and then got up.

For some time I walked in circles with my fingers going thrue my hair,tears going down my cheeks and then I remembered that I had cameras put around the house including my room.I look at it sadly then threw myself on the bed on my back.

I stared the wall and grabbed my headphones then put some music on.Music of any kind could calm me down even if it was rock or even country, which I hate.
I put 'Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa' it fited my situation and I loved energetic music.Specially DJ's.

I thought of things I love.First thing was music,then dogs of course then videogames and Marvel.When Marvel came to my mind I instantly tought of Captain America and Iron Man.I was a big fan not only because they are superheroes but also because of the actors who are all sexy and funny.

I chuckled at myself.I Imagined Chris Evans,I think im kinda obsessed with him but how wouldt I. Not so long after I fell asleep in my tears.