Another Small Surprise

<Two months later>

I can't even describe how happy I am to be married to Shayne. He's the best husband in the world and I think I'm really lucky.

We had a great time in Japan on our honeymoon. We ate a lot of new food, we had a lot of fun and we were happy to be there together.

And my channel blew up. Its over 10 million already! I've been playing with more people and made a lot of new friends like Grizzy, Byze, Zuckles, SwaggerSouls and Kugo.

But right now I was filming a vlog with Courtney all around my house. We were really bored.

We explored around the house like we've never seen it until I heard her yell something and I turn my camera to her.

"Maxine! Come see this!" She said giggling and I come to the kitchen.

I see her holding a small pink box. It was a pregnancy test

"When was the last time you had your period?" She asked me making my eyes widen.

"Last month. Wait, what the fuck? Why are you asking me that?" I ask completely confused putting tha camera down.

"Wait, weren't you sick last week?" She started asking me questions as she squinted her eyes at me "Yeah I had a stomach ache." I reply simply as I saw her eyes widen.

She gave me the box "Go!" She ordered and I put my hands up as I walked to the bathroom "Calm down Jesus Christ" I heard her giggle.

After I did it I came out and held it so I don't see it. I gave it to her "I bet it's negative." I say and I see her look at it.

Suddenly her eyes roll back and I see her pass out making me run to her. What the hell is happening today?!

I put the camera on the table and splash some water on her face, making her open her eyes shut.

"Courtney! Are you okay?!" I see her blink rapidly before I see her widened eyes look at me and a smile grew on her face.

"Max! You're pregnant!"

I felt like I'm gonna pass out now. My eyes widen as I take the test from her hands. I see a little plus making me grab my heart.

I'm pregnant?! What will Shayne tell me? What if he doesn't want a kid? What if he leaves me now?

"Max, calm down" Courtney took my hand after she noticed my heavy breathing.

"How am I supposed to tell him?!" I panic, not knowing what to do.

"Did you drink any alcohol last two weeks?" Courtney was however just thinking about the baby.

"No! What if he panicks and leaves me?! That happened to some people! What if-"

Courtney pulled me in a strong hug "Calm down. He's Shayne, he loves you, he's your husband, he'll understand" she tried to calm me down.

"Thank you Courtney" I say before we heard the doors open.

"Honey? I'm home!" I heard him yell making me let go of her.

"Tell him now. He won't get mad, believe me" she whispered before we parted.

"Oh hey Court. Hey honey" he said coming in the room and putting a kiss on my cheek making me smile. "Hey Sweets." I reply smiling.

"Well I gotta go. I got a date later. See ya guys!" Courtney exited as fast as she could making my heart rate go faster.

"So how did you spend your day?" He asked as he started cutting some veggies for dinner, we realized that cooking is one of his good sides.

"I.... UM... It's was classic. Recording and editing" I say nervously and I saw him stare at me.