More panels and meeting people

I woke up at nine,again.
I went to my closet and got a black shirt,black/white buttoned shirt and black trousers.I did the same make up as yesterday.

I went to my kitchen and remembered that I still didn't have any food in the fridge. I sighed and called Connor.

After 30 minutes of driving in the horrible traffic, I finnaly got in, starving. I went to the café I found yesterday, luckily I remembered where it was.

I ordered black coffee and a cinnamon bun, I love them. Suddenly I got a call from David.

"Hey David what's up" I said as I heard loud laughing in the backround.

"Hey I wanted to ask you where do you wanna meet, maybe at the entrance or...? " he said trying to quiet the laughing in the back.

"Let's meet in the Gaming Area" I said looking at the map.

"Deal, when? Brian for focks sake shut up! " he said making me and that 'Brian' laugh along with his friends.

"In half an hour?" "Sure see ya there Max" He ended the call still laughing. I smiled and looked around, this place was the coolest thing I ever saw. People laughing, cosplaying, playing games, dancing... It was awesome.

And the feeling that someone wants to meet you is golden. I looked at the map again and started walking to the Gaming Area.

It was pretty far away. I decided to put on my headphones and enjoy a little, in the morning it was peaceful here. I was in a happy mood today.

I got there and I realized I was 10 minutes early. I sat next to the giant Five Night At Freddy's Chica
Statue. I had to take a pic of it.

I tagged Markiplier and tweeted "I
don't think that's the Chica I'm looking for.." I put the picture underneath with the picture of Mark's dog Chica.

After 5 minutes I heard the most Irish yell ever "OI MAX WHERE ARE YOU" everybody laughed like crazy as I couldn't stop laughing, I fell on the floor.

"OI DAVID OVER HERE" I said in my best Irish accent. He ran to me and hugged me as thight as he could.

His friends were still laughing as they slowly came to us. "David I'm gonna suffocate." I said then he let me go. We turned to his friends who waved at me.

One had glasses and was buff like hell,then a girl with a piercing and brown eyes also perfect makeup, one had blue eyes and had slightly ginger hair,also buff, one had preety long bleached hair put in a bun and the last one had black hair, tall and looked like he's Asian(I'm not racist, im just trying to explain to you, so you can guess who they are).

The girl and the guy with glasses came to us, holding hands and smiling. "Hi my name is Craig, but call me Mini." He said shaking my hand.

"My name is Samantha,call me Sami." She gave me a hug "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Maxine, I don't know if David told you anything" I said looking at my brother.

"Oh he told us your name and some of your raging videos" said the tall black haired one.We chuckled "Oh my name's Evan, also known as Vanoss" I shook his hand as we both smiled.

"Brian, John com'ere" said David looking annoyed at them "Is that the one that kept laughing when you called me?" I said making everybody laugh.

"Yep, that's me. Nice to meet you Max" said the blue eyed guy as he shook my hand. He reminded me of Wes, they we're both childish.

"I'm John, also known as Kryoz and I'm actually a good gamer in our group" he said making me chuckle and saw guys look at him sarcastically.

"Well I hope David told you good thing about me" I said chuckling.
"He said you sing good, play drums, rage like him, very sarcastic and funny.. " said Brian looking at me. "So.. Are you two just friends or more " said John smirking at me.