Date

I woke up on the couch cuddling with the blanket like a baby. The house was filled with a smell of Bacon and eggs.

I slowly sat up and turned around to see Brian baking eggs. "Morning Brian" I said half mumbling "Morning Max " he said in his deep sleepy voice. I kinda liked it.

I got up and hugged him from behind. He turned around and picked me up so our eyes meet. I kissed him and hugged him before he put me on the bar stool.

I sat back up and got some plates for us, then got some orange juice and poured it in the glasses. I sat down and he gave me a plate of eggs, Bacon and toast. I looked at it like it's gold. I began eating and it was delicious.

We enjoyed breakfast and talked for a while. "Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you exciting news" I said happily.

He looked at me confused probably thinking I'm pregnant or something "I'm going to film a video with Markiplier!  He emailed and I'm gonna talk to him and his friends today" I said excitedly.

He smiled videly and hugged me "That's great!I'm happy you made a lot of new friends here. " He said

"Sorry but I need to do some work back at my house I'll see you later".We shared our goodbyes and kissed. I put the dishes in the dish washer and went to my recording room.

I didn't post anything in a week, but my subscribers know what is happening and where I am. I decided to email Mark back, then record a video.

Hello Mark,
I would be happy to film videos with you and your friends. I really like your content too, so I think it's a great idea.Thank you very much for inviting me, it's an honor.
I'm free everyday so just tell me when. I'll talk to you soon.

From Maxine

I was so nervous while writing that email. I kinda had a panic attack while writing it.

Questions went thrue my head "What if they don't like me? What if they don't get my jokes and find it offensive? What if I say something stupid? What if I start raging, will they think I have anger issues?" My hands wee shaking and I barely pressed the "Send" button.

I pressed the record button on my camera and started talking. This one wasn't a game play, just me and the dudes talking.

"So this is my new set up. You like it?" I said giggling "Im really happy that I moved here. I already got a giant group of new friends and a BOYFRIEND. I probably got about 20 new contacts, forget that 30 even" I said smiling.

"You might be asking, did you meet your family and your brother whos in LA? Yeh I did and you won't believe who is my brother" I said smiling and looking at my gallery.

The day we met I took a selfie with David with guys behind us. It's us smiling and we got our hands around each others neck.

"Yeah. This is David. Also known as Daithi de Nogla.I also met Kryoz or John, Mini ladd or Craig and Sami the Sunidey, Evan or Vanoss and Brian or Terroriser. " I said Brian's name blushing and smirking at the picture.

"Oh yeah, I met Smosh crew. " I said happily and looked up at the cam"I met the whole Smosh Squad and most of Smosh Games. And my new guy/best friend is Wesley. Westheeditor. Another thing was that, if you watched their panel, I got called up and had to pretend to be Shaynes girlfriend. Thanks Boze" I said chuckling at the memory from five days ago.

"I met Dan & Phil on my plane from England and I met my new favorite Canadian. OK not favorite, second place. First is Ryan Reynolds.I met RobertIDK, hes very nice and girlsssss he's single, catch him while he's free." I said jokingly and laughed at myself.

I talked to the cam for a while and told everything, even when I found Shayne crying in a bar.

"Expect a house tour, special collabs and even song covers with me playing drums and piano, even singing. Some even this week! Well I hope you guys liked this video and I'll see you dudes tommorow!" I said and ended the video with that.