Pain times five

Two days after the note, I'm still panicking and being paranoid on a big level. Well it wasn't only me. Wes and Mari we're so nervous they were jumping around the room. Oh and Lasercorn threw up, poor him. I didn't tell anyhthing to David cause I know he'd freak out and call the police then tweet about it.

Since I slept in the office I was always up first.I of course went back to my house one day to change and shower properly. Guys slowly started coming to work. When Ian came he gave me the script for a new Every Blank Ever. I decided to only work on that today to get my mind of the stalker thing. I went to one of the free filming sets to be focused in silence. I got to the Gaming room,as they told me to call it, and I sat there reading the script for along time. It finally got me thinking normally and calmly again. I look at my watch and I see that two hours have passed. Two hours,Jesus. I mean that's a big script too. I decide to get up and walk to the office, I wasn't taking my eyes off of the script. I walk in and say "Hey guys" they all reply and I hear a familiar voice "Hey Max it's nice to see you again."I instantly turn my head to my left to see Lauren sitting on the couch. God,why? I think I'm gonna kill Shayne for that,she might be my stalker and we all have theories. I saw that everybody hates her by the looks they gave me. I gave her my best fake smile and went to my spot. I looked at Shayne and sighed shaking my head. He just looked at me confused and looked back to his screen. I put on headphones and worked on ideas for videos. I was angry at Shayne but he's just in love,which makes him stupid when it comes to thinking right. I don't blame him that he doesn't see what we see. But what does he see that's good in her? She reminds me of Amanda so much I can't even describe. Soon everybody went out to film a video but this time I stayed in the office. I got up from my chair and heard a bell sound. Every time the bell rings, it means they are recording and we have to be quiet, just in case the microphone picks anything.
I picked up my papers and tried to remember the first few sentences of my text.

"You told him didn't you?" Somebody yelled at me

"Excuse me? " I said turning around and seeing Lauren siting on the couch. She looked deadly angry.

"I know you told him. You're gonna pay for this, you won't take him away from me! " she yelled and came closer to me. Then I noticed a knife in her hand. I dodged her first attempt of stabbing me and I pushed her away. "What do you think I told him" I said backing away slowly.
"You told him I'm not good for him, we had a fight and almost broke up! All because of YOU!And since you're that smart I guess you had your theories of me stalking you! Well you guessed right! " she said with big eyes and a creepy insane smile.She ran to me before I could blink and pushed me to the wall next to Shaynes table. She grabbed my neck and said "You're gonna pay for what you did. You're not gonna see him OR your friends never again. " she said with her knife close to my nose. I closed my eyes and said "You won't take me down that easy" I opened my teary eyes and looked at her crazy big green ones.
"We'll see about that" she said and I felt pain in my stomach. I look down and I see her knife still in me. I fall down with my back still on the wall and she kneels next to me "Did that hurt you? " I squealed in pain and grabbed my stomach. She moved my hands and stabbed me four more times. Tears we're falling down from my eyes down my cheeks.I won't go down like that.Even though the pain is horibble,I can take it.I think.I grabbed my stomach and gasped for air as I cried. This can't be it, I won't let her go like that. She looked at me dead it the eyes and said "Any last words, you bitch? " she said whispering "You will pay for this and Shayne will hate you more. You just ruined your life" I said trying to sound strong but I couldn't feel my legs from blood loss. "And I took your life, so I don't care.My mission is done here.Bye bye" she said pulling the knife out of my stomach and walking out locking the doors behind her.

I tried to get up, I barely succeeded since my hands we're slippery from blood. I supported on Shaynes table and saw a lake of blood on the floor. I let few tears fall down as I held my stomach.I quickly walk to the doors.I tried to open them or knock them down but I don't have much strength. I look at the room panicking and grabbing on to everything trying to stay up. I went to my table and I look at the mirror. I'm covered in blood, my shirt filled with holes and I put my shirt up revealing my wounds which will turn into scars. Then it hir me. The mirror. There isn't a wall, it's just a mirror. I didn't have much time so I tried kicking it, but my legs and arms are extremely weak. I need to think fast. I take a little run up to hit the mirror with my left shoulder and break the mirror. I was laying on the floor with pieces of mirror everywhere around me. I look at my left arm which was filled with pieces of glass which made me more in pain. I saw Lauren run towards the entrance "Don't let her get away! " I yelled as loud as I could and the guards grabbed her hands. Luckily they took the knife from her arms and threw in on the table then held her arms then went inside.I started grasping for air as I tasted blood in my mouth. Then I heard the bell ring. Thank God, I need somebody to call the ambulance for me.