At Starbucks

<Friday,10am>

I woke up by the sound of videogames. First I was confused but then I realized Brian fell asleep on the couch.

I smiled and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine but didn't change out of my pj's.I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen.

I saw Brian who was on my couch playing Overwatch. As I walked past him I ruffled his hair and said "Good morning" he smiled and said "Top of the mornin to ya ladie" in his best Jack expression. I laughed at him and made some coffee.

He got up and put some toast in a toaster. I chuckled at him as I remembered he always bursns the toast completely. After our long breakfast and talking I decided to ask him something

"So what day are you leaving? I'm still free to help you pack. " I asked putting the dishes in the dish washer.

"I'm leaving tommorow. I don't need help packing and stop worrying.Tommorow I'll call some of my best friends to come to the airport so we say our goodbyes  before I leave, including you and Nogla of course"I nodded at his response.

I looked at the clock and saw it is 1pm. Dude already? Brian decided to go and pack last things and I decided to get ready. I took a shower and washed my hair.

I quickly dried it as I picked out my outfit. I took my green camo jacket and pants, black shirt and leather boots. I was proud of that combination. I put in contacts and put my sunglasses on. It is 1:45 already.

I called Connor and he picked me up quickly. Good thing the office was a ten minute ride away. I payed Connor and went in the Starbucks. I sat on one of the sofas in the corners and waited for him. I got there 5 minutes early, it's always good to be early.

I see him come in,looking around to find me and holding some girls hand. She was pretty, she had short black hair with a hint of red and brown eyes.

She smiled at me and turned Ian around in my direction. I smiled at them and took off my sunglasses. They came to me and I got up from my chair.

"Nice to see you again Max. This is my girlfriend Pam" he said shaking my hand and pointing to the girl next to him. "Nice to meet you Pam" I said as she pulled me In to a hug "Nice to meet you too Max, I saw some of your videos. I can't wait to see you on set with the guys." She said letting go and sitting next to me.

Pam was awesome and shes hilarious and Ian was funny and nice, I think he'll be the best boss ever. "Thanks for explaining everything to me Ian. I can wait to start working with you guys." I said smiling at him.

"I'm happy you are excited.I can't wait for you to film your first video with us. Please sign here and here" he said giving me a pen and pointing to the places on the papers in front of me.

I signed everything he said and we stood up "Thank you Ian" I said shaking his hand "No, thank you Max. Work starts on Monday, be in the office at 7 so I can help you with that surprise of yours." he said as he let go and I gave Pam a hug again

"Have my number, call me if you wanna gang out sometimes" she said handing me a paper with her number. They left and I payed for my coffee.

I walked around the town for some time. First I walked past my new office or Smoffice as they call it. Then I walked past Taco bell that was near. I put in my headphones and relaxed while walking around.

Suddenly I hear a yell "Hey Max! " I turn around to see Mark and Amy walking with Chica. I smiled at them and walked to them. "It's nice to finally meet you guys in person." I said as Amy pulled me in to a hug. "Yeah it is nice. So how are you? " said Mark as we hugged too.