Propose

I was getting ready for a date Shayne planned. I put on my black dress and black heels, styling my hair and light make-up. Simple and nice.

Once I was done, I came downstairs to see him in a black suit, his leather shoes and white shirt.

He styled his hair and shawed his beard, then unbuttoned the top button of the shirt making him look really hot.

I bite my lip and walk downstairs, seeing him stare at me. He smiled and took my hand gently them put a kiss on my cheek. "You look beautiful" he whispered making me blush.

"And you look hot Mr. Topp" I reply making him smile and chuckle before we went out.

We went in his car and suddenly he pulled out a scarf. I lool at him confused before he put it over my eyes.

"It needs to be a surprise"

<Shayne's POV>

My heartbeat is going WILD.

She looks beautiful and I'm about to FUCKING PROPOSE. I don't even know how I didn't get a heart attack yet.

I hope everything is ready and that she'll like it.

My plan was that we firstly go to dinner and then I have a surprise for her in the office.

I parked infront of the fanciest restaurant I could find in town and I took off her blindfold making her raise her brows.

"You reservated a table at Bocelli's?" she asked me surprised, knowing how fancy it is.

"Anything for you" I took her hand and put a gentle kiss on her cheek. I see her blush making me blush back. She's so cute and I love it.

<Skip after dinner>

Once we get back in the car after having a great time and I saw she enjoyed it, I put on the blindfold on her once again.

"Another one?" she asked surprised and turning to me.

"Another one!" I yell like DJ Khaled  making her laugh before we took off.

Oh here we go, the moment is coming closer and closer and I feel like I'm gonna vomit.

Last time I felt this nervous was when I asked a girl out for prom.

After a short ride of the two of us singing to Fall Out Boys, we finally parked in the office. I come out and help her out, still not taking off her blindfold.

I come to the entrance and see Matt, Joe, Ian and Sunny smirk widely at me as they opened the doors.

I lead her all the way up the stairs, making her almost trip but I caught her, making us laugh. "Why are there so many stairs?" she asked as I chuckled and gripped onto her hand tighter.

As we came up on the room which was lit up with candles, I see a projector ready to start the presentation I made for her.

I grab her hips and put her to sit down on the pillows, making her giggle as I walk to the computer.

I accidentally kick one candle down "Shit" she giggled at me as I smiled and started it "Take it off" I said rushing to sit next to her.

I sit down and see her take it off, her eyes widening and her up smiling at me. I put my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me, making her feel my warmth.

The presentation showed a lot of our pictures as I started talking.

"You know how much I appreciate my time with you. Since the moment I met you. I loved the weekend we met at VidCon, I loved when you came back, I loved when our first kiss happened right here"