Happy birthday bitch

<Few days skip>

After that week with Shayne, I felt even closer to him, I loved him more and I couldn't help it. I had chances to kiss him, but I don't wanna ruin anything.I want him to choose.Well back to the subject. It's my first day back to work and it's Shaynes birthday today.

I woke up excitedly feeling pain in my stomach. I did that too quick. I sat up normally and dressed in a black crop top, grey skinny jeans and black boots with a flannel around my waist. I smiled at myself as I saw the red star again on my bandage. I went downstairs and grabbed all my stuff and put them into a black leather backpack.I got my gift for Shayne and I put it in a envelope with  "For Shanyé,Happy birthday bitch" written on it. My gift we're two VIP tickets for Blink 182 concert. I know he's gonna scream. I mean he screams for everything.

I got my new car keys and went out. I can't wait to see guys again. I locked my house and jumped in my brand new Citroen C3.I don't know why but I love the design. Plus it's cyan. I put on sunglasses and started the car, then drove to work.

I got out of the car putting my sunglasses in by bag and putting on my real glasses. I parked in the Smosh parking lot to see Lasercorn and Sohinki park their cars too. They come out and I see huge smiles on their faces as they see me "Max! It's so nice to see you again! How are you feeling? " said Matt hugging me and smiling
"I'm great, I'm so happy I'm back." I said hugging him back.
"It's Shaynes birthday,you excited? " asked Lasercorn hugging me too. "Yep I got him something cool and I think he's gonna freak out" I said smiling.
"You got a cool car" said Matt pointing to it behind me. "I got it a few days ago. I love it" I said hugging it to. We laughed and they went inside. I picked up my stuff and locked the car then followed them in.

"MAXINE MAXINE MAXINE" I heard Wes yell as I came in the office. I opened my eyes widely as I saw Wes run towards me. Second later I was being squeezed by his big arms and being off the ground. "I missed you to Wes"I said putting my hands around him too as he put me back to the floor. He let go and smiled widely
"GUYS SHES BACK" He yelled loudly making me cover my ears, Jesus Christ he's loud. Then he picked me up bride style "OH CMON YOU KNOW I HATE THAT"
I yelled trying to get down, didn't work of course. He ran to the Smosh Games area and entered the Gaming room. Guys all got up and I got a giant group hug from Smosh Games. "Nice to see ya guys again" I said smiling.
"Who drew a red star on your arm?"asked Flitz pointing to it.
"Shayne" I said and Joven bursted out laughing "You look like The Winter Soldier! " he said laughing making everybody laugh. "Yep that's me. James Bucky Barnes" I said giggling.

After chatting with Smosh Games I went back to our office. Finnaly I'll see my Squad. I came in with a wide smile to see everybody but Shayne talking. They turn their heads quickly and smile as I opened my arms. First one in my arms was Olivia "Max! We missed you so much! " she said hugging me tightly and I smiled. "I missed you guys too.I couldn't wait to come here today." I said and hugged Courtney."So where is the birthday bitch" I said making Keith and Noah laugh. "Well we are always early so that's not a surprise for him to not be here yet." Said Noah and I came to hug him and Keith. "What did you buy him Max?" Asked Courtney.
"I got him two VIP tickets to a Blink 182 concert. Can't wait to see his reaction" I said smiling and I sat in my chair, finnaly I'm back at my spot. I still need to decorate my table a little. Second later I see my favorite boss come in the office "Max! I'm glad you're back. Did you rest?" said Ian and I got up to hug him "I'm feeling great. Like new. Thank you for giving me a free week to rest, I really needed it." I said letting go of the hug. "Great,of course I would let you rest. And Tell me if you need anything" he said and I stopped him before he went out of the room. "Can you give me the footage from that day, you know security. I thought of using it in a explanation video" I asked and he nodded with a smile. "No problemo"