Home sweet home

《TIME SKIP TWO DAYS》

I met probably my whole family in Ireland and England.I was kinds sad my real father died few years ago. I was curently in England, London.

I decided to go there cause I had some cousins that wanted to meet me and I couldnt wait.It was the day before Vidcon and its 7 am now.

I called my taxi and he drove me to the airport.I was very tired,I loved meeting everybody but Its really exhausting.

I got on the plane,put my headphones,put OneRepublic and put my head next to the window. The flight was ten hours long.I fell asleep before I even saw who sat next to me.

After about an hour I woke up slowly and drank some water.I turn my head to see two tall and pale guys.One had black hair and glasses,he was reading a book.

The other one was dresses completely black and white style,he had brown slightly curled hair and headphones on,he was playing Nintendo switch.The black haired noticed me wake up and look at me.

"Hi,I hope Dan's rage didnt wake you up" he said as we both laughed."No I didnt hear him at all. Well anyway, My name is Maxine"

"Nice to meet you Maxine,my name is Phil and this is Dan" he said shaking my hand and pointing at Dan.

We talked about few minutes until I saw Dan notice me and put his headphones down."Dan this is Maxine,She is also a youtuber!" Phil said quite excited.

Dan smiled and gave me a handshake "Really? Its nice to meet a fellow youtuber and traveler" we both chuckle.

We talked all the time and shared numbers.Phil asked me about where I am from so I had to tell him the story all over again.

Suddenly, Dan pulls me into a hug
"God thats so sad, at least youll be living at the YouTube center of the world! And I just know youll enjoy Vidcon." He said to me as Phil have me a smirk and wink lookinv at Dan.

I laugh "Thank you Dan.I think theres a problem with Phils eye, hes been winking all the time you werent looking" I said as I pull out of the hug.

Dan slightly blushes and furiously looks at Phil who was giggling like crazy.They were very nice and we said we need to meet tomorrow.

We eventually fell asleep and ten hours passed quickly. I say my goodbyes to the guys. I take my stuff over to the taxi I called and got in."Hello, how are you today?"
Said the taxi driver, dressed fancy and very welcoming.

"Good,how are you" I said smiling
"Great, what's your name?" He said turning his head slightly over his shoulder. "My name is Maxine, I just moved to LA"

"Congratulations, that's a big step. My name is Connor" he said smiling and taking of his uniform hat. He had fluffy black hair,grey eyes and a slight beard.

He talked about his wife Amelia and how we would be good friends.I shook his hand as we got to my house.

He helped me carry my things to the door and handed me a card.
"Here, if you need a drive call me"he said smiling and got back in his car. He was very nice.

I unlocked my door and saw my giant house empty, well not empty I had furniture, but I didn't have any personal things yet. I plopped on my bed and thought for a second.

I thought about VidCon, how I'm gonna meet new youtubers tommorow and finally my brother the next day.

Im extremely excited.I shook my head and see it's 6pm. Even though I am tired, I decided to unpack a little. I even prepared a cosplay.

I unpacked some things as I saw my phone light up. Dan and Phil started following me on social medias. I instantly smiled then I saw a tweet from Phil. He said:

"Look who we meet on the plane!
@maxineøplays is very nice and she coming to VidCon too! " Underneath the tweet is a picture of us three as we got of the plane.I should have expected that.

I picked my outfit for tommorow and planned what I'll go to. I decided I wanted to go to Smosh Games, Jacksepticeyes and Markipliers pannels. I loved all of they'r channels and they we're my inspiration at the very start and still are.

I decided I'd wear my classic black skinny shirt, red flannel like Mark's, black skinny jeans and red shoes that looked like deadpools shoes. I put my map of the place, sunglasses, another GoPro,my valet and my headphones in my backpack. I went to bed not so long later. I couldn't wait to see my fans and hang out with people.