Dude why

I woke up on Shayne, still hugging him thightly.I look up to him and see his tired smile. I smiled and blush extremely. "Oh hey...I..uh Morning"I said pulling my hands away from him and blushing.
"Hey morning Max" he said also blushing and standing up. "Your brother was here few minutes ago, he said you didn't answer his calls. He entered with a spare key BTW." He said and I looked at him confused but nodded. I stood up and got to my phone which was on the kitchen counter. I unlock it seeing a lot of missed calls from David and normal notifications.
But specific one cought my eye.
It's from twitter

@daithidenogla

Awww look at these two. @maxineøoplays don't tell me #SHAX isn't real when your over here cuddling with @supershayne

And underneath is a picture of me and Shayne in a position we were in a few minutes ago. I blushed hardly,God what will his reaction be.I'll kill David,he'll pay for this.
"Hey Shayne can you come for a sec?" I asked him still blushing and in a second he was up. He walked to me rubbing his eyes
"What do ya need Max?" He asked and I showed him the tweet.He blushed, scratched his neck and awkwardly chuckled. "What will we do?" He said looking at me with his blue eyes. "What do you mean? We don't need to do anything. Even tho shax fangirls will go crazy."I said and he giggled. "But I'll tweet something"

@maxineøplays

Oh shut up, I'm not the one who got in my house while I was asleep and took a picture. You'll pay for this. Say hi to Joe from me.

<Earlier this morning in Davids POV>

Max isn't answering any of my calls, I tried calling her but nothing. You know what? It's only a half an hour ride, I'm going to her house. I have a spare key if the doors are locked.

<30 minutes later>

I'm finally in front of her house. I see another car.Somebody at her. house, or maybe she got a car? I come out of the car worried about what I'm supposed to see inside. I try and open the doors which are locked. I pull out my spare key and unlock the doors.

"Max? " I asked then froze when I heard a light snore from the living room.Max doesn't snore. I slowly walk over ready to punch whoever that is.I look at the cutest view. I see Max curled up to Shayne and asleep hugging him.
OK I need to take a picture of this.
Max will kill me but I don't care. I need to get them together.

As I took a few pictures I saw Shayne waking up. "Good morning"I said making him jump.
"Jesus Christ David you scared me" he said puting a hand on his heart. "Sorry. I got here to check on Max. She wasn't answering my calls" I said and he tiredly nodded. "Tell Max I was here, see ya " I said and went home.

<Max POV>

I posted the tweet and went to the kitchen. Suddenly I heard Shaynes laugh from the living room. I love that, it's so stupid and it makes me smile. I smiled widely and started making myself some coffee. He's still laughing like crazy.
"You OK? Why you laughing so hard?" I asked him and looked at him sitting on the couch laughing loudly. He came towards me and showed me a video of Keith and Noah dressed as girls, pole dancing,badly. I started laughing to and our faces we're completely red after few minutes. God,at least guys are having fun. I'm not saying I'm not, I'm happy they're not worried.

"Hey Shayne, can you drive me somewhere? " I asked him as we ate the pancakes. "Sure, where? "
"You'll see" I said smirking and taking our plates to the kitchen and plopping them in the sink.
I went yo my room and dressed in a Smosh hoodie,black pants and white converse. I went down and he was waiting for me. I quickly took my wallet and looked inside it, I'll need a lot of money for this.
"Let's a go! " I said and we went outside.

"Where are we going? " he asked as we put on our safety belts.
"Fine I'll tell ya.I'm gonna buy myself a car." I said shaking my wallet which made the coins ring.
He gasped and smiled
"Yaaaasssss which car, what color, is it Porshe, please tell me it's Porshe" he said excitedly making me laugh.He started driving away and I smiled widely. "Imma buy myself a Citroen C3 in cyan color of course. Orrr Range Rover Sport, I love those." I said and he chuckled. "To be honest I didn't expect from you to buy a big car. I expected like Mini Cooper or something" he said making me chuckle again.

We spent the rest of the day going around town looking at car selling places.We found the perfect car, but I'll pick it up when I have energy. We had lunch at Taco Bell and we had dinner at McDonalds. Healthy life right? We came back to my house and I stumbled to the stairs. He locked the door behind us and I started going up, Im completely exhausted. Second later he picked me up bride style and went up the stairs. I put my hands around and buried my head in his neck. I blushed hardly but it was dark so he didn't notice.He slowly opened the doors of my room and came in. He walked to one of the sides of the bed and put me down. I took of my shoes as he started going out.

"Hey Shayne? " I asked him quietly and he flashed me a tired smile. I love that smile so much.
He came to me and sat on the bed.
I lean closer to him and put my hand on his cheek. Should I do it?
I see a little smirk form on his face. The moonlight shining through my window was directly hitting his eyes, making them look beautiful silvery blue color. I kiss his cheek and slowly back away smiling."Thank you Shayne,for everything" He smiled and put his hands on my cheeks. He leaned
in and I just wanted it to happen, my heart was racing and I honestly panicked. He kissed my forehead gently and I smiled widely. He's the sweetest guy ever
"Anything for you Max. Good night" he said getting up and I blushed red like a pepper. I want to hug him, I want to kiss him and I want him to be mine. But I can't.